StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Sun A10 Championship
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sun A10 Championship

Should sit this one out, but since I'm a degenerate, I'm going to make a play on this one. By now, everyone knows St Joe's doesn't substitute a lot. All 5 starters played over 32 minutes the past 2 games. 3 played 39. Martelli did substitute, but only a minute or two at a time, just for resting purposes.

With all of VCU's substituting, you'd think they wouldn't have as many minutes piled up. They do. 4 starters played over 30 yesterday. Johnson getting hurt figured into that equation.

St Joe's ATS streak is sitting at 6. 8 out of 9. 11 out of 14. I've been on a few of them. Made money on VCU's 2h play as well. I like St Joe's starting bunch better than VCU's. The bench goes to VCU, but without Johnson that edge diminishes a lot. These are 20-23 year olds who don't get tired! Well, they shouldn't get tired. ha

The coaching edge goes to Shaka. But Martelli has the vets and since league play started, it just seems like he's been getting out of the way and letting them play.

Going to play the Hawks in the first half and see what happens. May just ride Galloway the rest of the way!

St Joe's 1h +2'

GL Den

CBB
22-29

Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them, the rest of us could not succeed.
Mark Twain

''Life's tough ........it's even tougher if you're stupid...''
-- John Wayne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
Benjamin Franklin

'Life isn't about
how to survive the storm.....But how to dance in the
rain.'
TheMule

Old Post 03-16-14 06:02 PM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Brutus5775
FoxDen Hall of Famer

good luck

My Goal is to Make Money Not Gamble !!

Old Post 03-16-14 06:03 PM
Brutus5775 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brutus5775 Click here to Send Brutus5775 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I will follow that 1h play I'm in gl today to us.

6 Rings

Old Post 03-16-14 06:09 PM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Kostyan
Restricted User

cheers, get the 1h but i got vcu ml

Old Post 03-16-14 06:09 PM
Kostyan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kostyan Click here to Send Kostyan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SWONE
FoxDen Hall of Famer

BOL

IRISH!!

Gambling?? Who said anything about gambling??

It's NOT gambling when you "KNOW" you are gonna WIN! Alan from "the Hangover movie"

Old Post 03-16-14 06:29 PM
SWONE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SWONE Click here to Send SWONE a Private Message Edit post   Report post
IrishMule
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Update

St Joe's 1h +2' ..... win

I think I going to take my winnings and play it safe. VCU really misses Johnson's scoring. VCU 2h -3 looks inviting. That's 6 points of value from the full game number. Fair bet, imo. Although small, my secondary bets the last couple days aren't so good. So I'm leaving the jugular alone, DrT! ha Good luck if you decide to play it, Toby!!

GL Den

CBB
23-29

Old Post 03-16-14 08:03 PM
IrishMule is offline Click Here to See the Profile for IrishMule Click here to Send IrishMule a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: