StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Handicapping Your Own Games?
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
jdada7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Handicapping Your Own Games?

Whats up fellas
just wanted to ask a few question on here and get some advice from you all..
I've been studying line movements for about 3-4 months and just cant seem to get it .
i understand they move the lines for certain reason such as to get action on both sides etc etc.. but the line movement can dictate the outcome of the game but i just cant seem to get it
i would like to know how you guys determine your own picks and what do you guys look for ?
trends . ats , referees?
any advice is helpful
thanks

Old Post 02-14-13 09:40 AM
jdada7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jdada7 Click here to Send jdada7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brianp
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Welcome 7

Do you know what that info is worth? I'm sure you have heard the saying ( if I told you I'd have to K*** you). LOL! All joking aside looking at trends is something looking at who is up next, did they just have a tough game, easy game, did they play lights out or play like crap. Who is hot and who is not. Just keep plugging along and follow this forum. As CUBANO will tell you this place is like a slice of HEAVEN! Use it and enjoy! Oh yeah one more thing if it looks to good then it probably is.

Old Post 02-14-13 05:24 PM
brianp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brianp Click here to Send brianp a Private Message Edit post   Report post
markinc7
FoxDen Hall of Famer

All kidding aside

When in doubt, FLIP A COIN

or

Figure out all your picks then go the other way.

I've used both.

Good Luck

GLTA

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
Thomas Jefferson

"No problem can be solved from the same level of consciousness that created it."
Albert Einstein

Old Post 02-14-13 10:40 PM
markinc7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for markinc7 Click here to Send markinc7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: