StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NFL Thursday
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NFL Thursday

Bengals -4
Under 45

Good luck Den

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 12-13-12 04:19 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
lumpyfades

im on em @ -4.5, let's get em bro

-lumpy

Old Post 12-13-12 05:27 PM
lumpyfades is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lumpyfades Click here to Send lumpyfades a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Zac
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good luck, Cubano!

Old Post 12-13-12 05:30 PM
Zac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zac Click here to Send Zac a Private Message Edit post   Report post
easyjane

me laern lesson long ago when in final weeks of season and any team really really needs to win a game or playoffs are gone

I say if they were any good they wouldnt need to win this game and just play for home field or to finish strong

however THE reason Bengals lost was due to cowboys playing for loss of player they even had his jersey with them on their bench

Eagles won a game because Tampa was just weak looking ahaed to saints and all Tampa did last week was hang around as a big dog and cash ticket

tough to play on road on short week vs a team that is just playing for fun nothing to loose and maight just fire everything at Bengals

I like The Bengals i like that QB Daulton he is a rare breed as a rookie last year made plays that only smart veteran QB's made

i need help with this game i'm not even risking a quater on this tilt until i'm feelling it inside

HEY I'm NEW at this but i know what really counts in all sports

no bookie can put a line on it nor can vegas use any fooking power rating and all thier math guys get this factor right that produces 100% winners regardless of point spreads

OPPSS forgot to wish BOL to you Cubano

Old Post 12-13-12 06:12 PM
easyjane is offline Click Here to See the Profile for easyjane Click here to Send easyjane a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Primetime21

Thanks Confucius

Old Post 12-13-12 06:35 PM
Primetime21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Primetime21 Click here to Send Primetime21 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

are you sure you're a woman?

Old Post 12-13-12 07:01 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
cuse227

the proof is in the pudding

Old Post 12-13-12 07:21 PM
cuse227 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cuse227 Click here to Send cuse227 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
DolphinBoy
FoxDen Hall of Famer

If you're going to fake that you're a girl with a picture, please change it to a hot girl. That girl looks like she just got d!ck slapped

WINNING!!!!!!

Old Post 12-13-12 07:32 PM
DolphinBoy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DolphinBoy Click here to Send DolphinBoy a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Primetime21

Dolphin

Lol

Old Post 12-13-12 07:37 PM
Primetime21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Primetime21 Click here to Send Primetime21 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CUBANO
FoxDen Hall of Famer

DB

You are unbelieveable!! LMAO

2014 MLB Contest 1st Place
2016 NBA Contest 1st Place

Old Post 12-13-12 07:45 PM
CUBANO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUBANO Click here to Send CUBANO a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

GL Cubano!

Old Post 12-13-12 07:52 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Killshot

I feel like everyone was just reading my mind. Easyjane is a dude. Sounds like this is a precursor of someone screwing with everyone here. First off, no self respecting female would create a handle with "easy" in front of their name. Secondly, I have never met a female that bets, let alone caps sports. Not saying they don't exist but c'mon... Easyjane is a dude.... Maybe he really wants to be a woman and this is how he is practicing prior to his sex change operation.

Old Post 12-13-12 08:15 PM
Killshot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Killshot Edit post   Report post
HGC83
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Easyjane

I feel like we are being lured into some kind of Dateline, Chris Hanson files, TV show.

Weird!

Herbie

Old Post 12-13-12 08:18 PM
HGC83 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HGC83 Click here to Send HGC83 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ronnie111
FoxDen Hall of Famer

bottom line...when you take a leak are you sitting or standing, inquiring minds want to know.

Old Post 12-13-12 08:48 PM
ronnie111 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ronnie111 Click here to Send ronnie111 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: