StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > BOL to All this weekend!!
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
double11
FoxDen Hall of Famer

BOL to All this weekend!!

It's been a long 12days and I have a feeling the next 2 days will be even longer. Thanks to all that listened and responded to my delusional threads regarding my hedge.
FWIW, i placed my wager last night before i went to bed. About a 70/30 split. Obviously 70% favors Steelers.
Going to take the next few days off and just try to relax a bit. Funny thing about being in the super bowl. Yes it's great and who wouldn't want their team to be there? But it's completely different watching the superbowl when your team is in it. Almost like it isn't real. At least it feels that way to me anyway. Steelers/Zona took 5yrs off my life literally and i don't think i had any money on that game.
Anyway enough about that. Hope everyone kills it and has a great/safe superbowl weekend! Even you packer fans. I'm talking to you DanWaters,Boosch and the ones i forgot.
This could likely be the final football game we see in awhile.

Dr. Tony, if you are right about your prediction week 6, I salute you. Hell i salute you anyway as you are on fire and have been for some time.

And one final time for all you Steelers fans and backers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zomWsSBgxIQ

Talk to you guys Monday!

Old Post 02-04-11 07:11 PM
double11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for double11 Click here to Send double11 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TigreSon
Banned User

D

Take care, enjoy it partner!

Peace and Victory

Old Post 02-04-11 07:23 PM
TigreSon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TigreSon Click here to Send TigreSon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
thedoc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Go Pitt!

Old Post 02-04-11 09:10 PM
thedoc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thedoc Click here to Send thedoc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
kcgreene06
FoxDen Hall of Famer

It should be a good one!! Maybe Pittsburgh can talk the NFL into letting them play this one outdoors. BOL buddy!!

Old Post 02-05-11 01:01 AM
kcgreene06 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kcgreene06 Click here to Send kcgreene06 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Duby99
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Best of luck! Im on Green Bay but you have more riding on this than me so if you win I will be happy with you!

Cheers!
Duby

Old Post 02-05-11 02:05 AM
Duby99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duby99 Click here to Send Duby99 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: