StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > StatFox KnowledgeBase and Support > Has Powerline formula changed??
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
jaxson

Has Powerline formula changed??

I have purchase foxsheets this time of year for college hoops the past few years.

This year I have noticed that the powerline estimate (green star) using the power ratings has had an incredible run over the past few weeks in college hoops. Especially in the first half.

Has there been a change in the formula to obtain these power ratings from the past?

Just curious if there has been something changed or if these past few weeks have just been an anomaly.

Old Post 01-11-10 06:25 PM
jaxson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jaxson Click here to Send jaxson a Private Message Edit post   Report post
StatFox Jeff
Administrator

No - there has been no change to the formula this year. It has been on a great run and hopefully our members have been taking advantage of it! $$

Old Post 01-11-10 06:31 PM
StatFox Jeff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox Jeff Click here to Send StatFox Jeff a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jaxson

Thanks for the reply. I am worried about jumping aboard now thinking it will go back through a correction. I just went back through my notes and since 12/27/2009 the green star indicator (vs the closing line) from my calculations has hit at a staggering 69.7% on the first half in college hoops!!!!!!!!!!

By chance do you have any historic percentages regarding the powerline indicator??

Thanks

Old Post 01-11-10 08:28 PM
jaxson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jaxson Click here to Send jaxson a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: