StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Money Management
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
bsebal7

Money Management

General question for those that follow Jkaul's chase system:

Gentlemen, I was just curious as to what scale you guys use for the chase games in Jkaul's system.

I know that the goal is to win back the units that you lost in each game, however, what % of your overall bankroll do you limit yourself to in a game 3 or game 4 of the chase. If I'm typically betting $250 a game for a standard unit..... what approach would best make sense....

Game 1: 250
Game 2: 500
Game 3: 1,000

or a

Game1: 100
Game 2: 200
Game 3: 400

While these are just two examples and I know the first example is far stretched.....i'm just curious as to how the seasoned vets in this forum bet on chases in relation to the % of their overall bankroll per game. Any feedback is appreciated....

AIM: bsebal7

Old Post 05-08-08 05:53 AM
bsebal7 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bsebal7 Click here to Send bsebal7 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
crazyl

If your standard unit is $250, I would just go with the first set. Unless you want to lower your unit amount for 3 game series, and raise it up to your normal amount for 4 game series. I personally keep my unit size/progression as it normally is for the 1-2-4-8.

Old Post 05-08-08 06:07 AM
crazyl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for crazyl Click here to Send crazyl a Private Message Edit post   Report post
zbt
FoxDen Hall of Famer

1, 2, 4, 8

Is what I do. Very hard to not get discouraged after losing a 4 game chase and then a 3 gamer in the next series, but that's how it goes! I plan on sticking with it, but another week like the last one will broke me! Hope to get back many of those units with some weekend chases.

Normal unit plays for me....

GL!

Old Post 05-08-08 06:32 AM
zbt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for zbt Click here to Send zbt a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: