StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > NBA & MLB 5/7/plays
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
NumNutz74

NBA & MLB 5/7/plays

4-0 so far for the week in NBA. wanna keep the roll going....

Utah +7, this line kinda scares me. I did like how Utah came out in the 2nd half last game and got within 4pts with less than 4 minutes togo. But the LAKERS, being them selves pulled away again. Thats the hard thing with this line, LAKERS(Kobe) can score so fast. Plus with the wind under his sails being MVP, I must be foolish to still be taking the JAZZ, but I am.

UTAH +7, already took it --- if you like the LAKERS i'd put play in now, if you like the JAZZ, I can see the line going up even more.

Orl -3.5 they looked good in hostile territory, plus they tied even with 29pts each in the 1Q, ORL got out scored in the 2Q by 10 but outscored DET by 8 in the 3Q and fell by 5 in the 4Q(call that home court advantage) I see a flip of last game here with everything going Orl way and so far in the playoffs, home court has been huge!!

Utah +7 -- $200
Orl -4 -- $400

only 1 play in MLB

Phi/Arz to score a run in the first inning for $100

FYI -- I talked to my friend last night and he said to warn every1, DO your reseach, SEE who's pitching because this is not a SYSTEM its a TOOL to help cap a certain angle of scoring.... it does have periods of losing and the juice is high so please be CAUTIOUS. I did not use the whole season, just on and off, I had a 1 month vacation in Europe last year when this Tool did lose. So please use wisely and it will become s solid capping tool in your arsinal. GLTA

Old Post 05-07-08 06:48 PM
NumNutz74 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NumNutz74 Click here to Send NumNutz74 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Paine
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i like all 3 plays and i am scared as well going against the lakers ;)
love the first run scored in the dbacks game. i watched many dback home games and as far as i can remember there has always been at least one run scored.

best of luck tonight NumNutz!

2008 MLB systems: $$$
----------------------------------------------------------
2007 MLB ML systems 102-37 73% +40 units
2007 MLB Total systems 72-38 66%
2007 NBA Test System 39-19 ATS 67.2%

Old Post 05-07-08 06:58 PM
Paine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paine Click here to Send Paine a Private Message Edit post   Report post
fallforward
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'm not saying...I'm just saying...

From your thread yesterday:

"MLB 1st Inning System.... My Gift To The Den
very simple system, any time a MLB total is set at 11 or higher. you bet that there will be a run in the first innning. here is a recap so far...."

You called it a system yesterday, no big deal that it didn't do spectacular for a day still made money. There's no need to back pedal and make excuses, we're all here trying to make a dollar. We are trying to do it earnestly though, well as earnest as one can be whilst gambling lol. Constantly restating your record or filtering your record to show which plays are the most profitable just comes acrossed a little "toutish" and you are going to catch unsolicited b.s. because everyone in here has been burned one way or the other by some tout and are rightfully pretty defensive of someone that comes acrossed that way, even if it was never intended to sound like that. Thanks for what you contribute and GL with your plays!

ff

"Do what you can with what you have, with the time in place, in the place you are."

Old Post 05-07-08 07:00 PM
fallforward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fallforward Click here to Send fallforward a Private Message Edit post   Report post
NumNutz74

fallforward...

not back pedaling, 2-2 for the day and still plus in the $ is still good. I call it a system, my friend who capp's for a living calls it a "tool". I forgot about last seasons losing period because I DID NOT HAVE TO GO THROUGH IT! otherwise it has always made me money. and my record, I post everything, 4-0 this week and 9-8-1 last and like I "said", I need to go back and update my posted record in the playoffs. But its still a winning record! I'm not selling anything guys just looking for a cool forum to learn and hang out!!

oh, my friend just warned me so I was relaying, because juice is high, certain people with small bankrolls wont see the payoff immediately and I dont want some1 who might be foolish to just use without RESEACHING and NOT DO THE WORK. I want to help every1 make $$ and my friend said it BEST, it is a tool and not a system. I said it wrong, but it is a soild TOOL that will help look at a scoring angle more effectively.

gl den

Old Post 05-07-08 07:28 PM
NumNutz74 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NumNutz74 Click here to Send NumNutz74 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
fallforward
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i sent you a PM buddy.

"Do what you can with what you have, with the time in place, in the place you are."

Old Post 05-07-08 07:37 PM
fallforward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fallforward Click here to Send fallforward a Private Message Edit post   Report post
NumNutz74

fallforward...

we are all good, again thx for the heads up and I appreciate your insight.

BOL R,

Old Post 05-07-08 08:04 PM
NumNutz74

2-0 so far

det -4 -- won
phi/arz 1nscore -- won -- 3-2 for the week +$96.oo posted
ut +7 -- pending

still a profitable night, gl den, hope you guys did well

Old Post 05-08-08 05:30 AM
danny07
FoxDen Hall of Famer

NumNutz74

I feel a strong showing for the Jazz second 1/2 GL

The Greatest enemy of excellence is good !

NFL 13 SEASON

ATS 1-1
TEASERS 1-0
+80.00

NFL 12 SEASON
ATS 10-3
TEASER 3-5
TOTALS 4-1
ML DOGS 6-1
+2885.00
NBA 2012
ATS 6-3
+ 290.00

NFL 11 SEASON
ATS 9-4-1
TOTALS 5-1
TEASERS 8-3
ML DOGS 6-3
ML PARLAYS 4-1
+3855

+NFL 10 SEASON
ATS 25- 7
TOTAL 11-8
TEASERS 8-5
ML DOGS7-2
ML Parlay 2-1
+4975

NBA 09/10
ATS 4-1
+290.0

Old Post 05-08-08 05:54 AM
danny07 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for danny07 Click here to Send danny07 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
NumNutz74

i hope your right danny

hitting a nice hat trick would be nice for today, thats not asking to much, is it? lol, lets go jazz

Old Post 05-08-08 06:01 AM
allbus

Jazz

They almost pulled it off! I wish that 3 went in so it tied! Oh wells. Can't win em all huh? Glad I tailed ya on the Magic and the score in 1st inning plays. Can't wait for your plays 2morrow!

Take care

"Winning is not everything, but wanting to win is." --- Vince Lombardi

Old Post 05-08-08 07:40 AM
allbus is offline Click Here to See the Profile for allbus Click here to Send allbus a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: