StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Mlb/nba
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Strizzles
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Mlb/nba

Rockies 4* Francis looking for first win of season and 4-1 career vs the birds

Twins 2* Bad week for the chase with gut wrenching losses. Lets get one here

NBA

Jazz +7 5* Lakers have been dynamite but feel Jazz will bring it tonight and keep it close. Message to Kobe please dont hurt em too bad lol

gl

Old Post 05-08-08 02:32 AM
Strizzles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Strizzles Click here to Send Strizzles a Private Message Edit post   Report post
SugarHill
StatFox Hall of Famer

BOL tonight

Old Post 05-08-08 02:47 AM
SugarHill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SugarHill Click here to Send SugarHill a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Strizzles
FoxDen Hall of Famer

thoughts

Cardinals are off to an unbelievable start. I need to lay off of them completely as I am not seeing the good in them most likely due to sheer hatred but betting against them right now is a losing proposition.

I have an eery feeling the Lakers are going to destroy the Jazz tonight. Crowd is super hyped and Kobe getting the much deserved MVP after years of greatness will be out to put on a show. Buckle in folks I know many are on this one gl..

Old Post 05-08-08 04:41 AM
Strizzles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Strizzles Click here to Send Strizzles a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

FWIW I am on the Twins bandwagon with you.

Old Post 05-08-08 05:21 AM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Strizzles
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Boozer zero points 3 fouls. This is a very bad sign for the Jazz

Old Post 05-08-08 05:21 AM
Strizzles
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Rockies 4* +4 Winner

Twins 2*

NBA

Jazz +7 5*

Old Post 05-08-08 05:35 AM
Strizzles
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Rockies 4* +4 Winner

Twins 2* +2.8 Winner

NBA

Jazz +7 5* Would be very surprised to see this one come in. Kobe is my fav player in the league and man is he fantastic. He is a modern day MJ

Old Post 05-08-08 06:30 AM
Strizzles
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Rockies 4* +4 Winner

Twins 2* +2.8 Winner

NBA

Jazz +7 5* -5.5 loser.. cant believe MIles is taking the last 2 shots of the game. It would have been a lucky cover for the Jazz as Lakeshow completely dominated but why is this effin guy taking the 3 out of the timeout. Small profit for the night at least the rockies came back and won a game they probably shouldnt have. Thats gambling.

Old Post 05-08-08 07:26 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: