StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Osk's free one 08/26/07
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
tmc771
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Osk's free one 08/26/07

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Los Angeles Dodgers (+1.5) (-135) over New York Mets

*Action

Over their last seven games, the Dodgers are hitting .281 with a .370 on base percentage (5.7 runs per game), while limiting opponents to 4.1 runs per game (.243 batting average; .307 on base percentage). Meanwhile, John Maine toes the rubber for the Mets and he finds himself in poor form with a 6.75 ERA and 1.750 WHIP over his last three starts, including an outing against the Braves wherein he yielded 6 earned runs and 7 hits over 5 1/3 innings of work. Moreover, Maine is 0-2 with a career 4.30 ERA and 1.774 WHIP against the Dodgers, including a start earlier this season where he allowed 4 earned runs and 7 hits in just 5 1/3 innings.

More importantly, David Wells is 4-1 with a career 2.63 ERA and 1.071 WHIP against the Mets. Consider that Wells has only allowed 2 runs over his last 14 2/3 innings of work against the Mets (two starts), and has won his last three starts against New York. Let's take the Dodgers on the run line as they could very well win this game outright. Invest with confidence.

On a different note, I have decided to share one of my NFL preseason systems that has won over 70% of the time!

Invest on any new head coach in the preseason (not against another new head coach), off a loss, when facing an opponent with a win percentage of .333 or less (or their first game). This system is a remarkable 60-25-3 (70.6%). There is a subset to this system which is 47-11-2 and 39-4-2 since 1989, although these are proprietary in nature and will remain for my eyes only. If you want to win in football like you have never won before, join Osk Sports today and enjoy access to the best information and most reliable sources in the industry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am now a profitable 53-28 (65%) on my free picks following Saturday's win on the 'under' in the Dodgers/Mets game. Assuming you risked 1 unit per selection, a $500 bettor would be up over $8,200 (+16.41 units) since June 7, 2007! More importantly, I have won 114 of my last 181 investments (63%) for my private clients, including winning 75 of my last 116 selections (65%). Last Sunday, I won my NFL Preseason Game of the Year on the New York Giants (13-12 outright) and, most recently, won my NFL Preseason Game of the Month on the Seattle Seahawks (30-13). I am now 12-3-4 ATS (80%) this exhibition season, including winning my last nine selections! Now is the perfect time to build your bankroll with Osk Sports before the regular season arrives - join today and take advantage of the Early Bird Specials currently available at the online store.

NOTICE:

Any member caught posting paid selections on other websites or using them as their own plays, without prior written consent of Osk Sports Consulting, LLC, will have their membership terminated immediately. A violation of the foregoing will, further, result in an immediate forfeiture of the offending member's paid subscription fee (i.e. no refund will be issued). Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Resources © 2007 Osk Sports Consulting

Old Post 08-26-07 05:25 PM
tmc771 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tmc771 Click here to Send tmc771 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Capperinthepine

What I am more concerned about is what Wells has done in the past not his last 14+ innings. Let's face it his ERA in the past is almost as big as his waste line. I can't trust a guy that could very "Well" get rocked tonight.

GL to all tonight

Old Post 08-26-07 06:53 PM
Capperinthepine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Capperinthepine Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: