StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Todays winners 05/18/07 Appreciate your feedback on these?
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
tmc771
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Todays winners 05/18/07 Appreciate your feedback on these?

sorry no time to write today

mlb- 1 unit kc royals(+156)
1 unit houston astros(-115)
1 unit balt orioles(-122)
1 unit bosox(-153)

nba- 2 units nj nets(-3)

thanks and gl to everyone

Old Post 05-18-07 06:17 PM
tmc771 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tmc771 Click here to Send tmc771 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Love the Nets tonight, TMC. I also think Baltimore looks good at that price. Washington has been hot, but they are still a bad baseball team and their bullpen has worked alot the last few days.

Old Post 05-18-07 06:24 PM
brian_n_bama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brian_n_bama Click here to Send brian_n_bama a Private Message Edit post   Report post
quantum
FoxDen Hall of Famer

On KC

I like the Kc play I think I am going to play as well, De La Rosa looked good vs the Sox in his last start but every one does.s despite their bad record vs LHP, their BA is actually higher than vs RHP, so I look for that to level out. Also value a 17-24 team -170 over a 15-27 team and i can make the case that the dog has the better pitching matchup.

me like

Old Post 05-18-07 06:31 PM
quantum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for quantum Click here to Send quantum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tmc771
FoxDen Hall of Famer

brian

i agree totally as the nats bullpen did shine against atlanta, they had to work overtime and should be tired today.....gl

Old Post 05-18-07 07:39 PM
tmc771 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tmc771 Click here to Send tmc771 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
redwingxix

tmc-

I'm leaning to the Nats-
The Orioles, who are 1-8 at RFK and 9-12 all-time against Washington, are 1-5 during their nine-game road trip...Baltimore is 73-102 all-time in interleague play...Steve Trachsel (1-3, 3.94 ERA), is winless in his last four starts.

and defiintely like the Rockies today.

I think the nets are a good play.

Some, they may go for cocaine.But I'm sure that if I took even one sniff, it would bore me terrifically, too.

Old Post 05-18-07 07:47 PM
redwingxix is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redwingxix Click here to Send redwingxix a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: