StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > 10-4-06 MLB Playoffs
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
esaboo_pa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

10-4-06 MLB Playoffs

Going with Over 9 in the OAK/MIN for 1 un

Old Post 10-04-06 05:48 PM
esaboo_pa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for esaboo_pa Click here to Send esaboo_pa a Private Message Edit post   Report post
esaboo_pa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

This does not look good for me at this point.

Old Post 10-04-06 08:14 PM
esaboo_pa is offline Click Here to See the Profile for esaboo_pa Click here to Send esaboo_pa a Private Message Edit post   Report post
duramax
Banned User

agreed but gltu anyway

Old Post 10-04-06 08:16 PM
duramax is offline Click Here to See the Profile for duramax Click here to Send duramax a Private Message Edit post   Report post
esaboo_pa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

LAD for 2 unit

Old Post 10-04-06 10:06 PM
esaboo_pa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Adding DET +1.5 for 1 unit according to 13th!

0-2 so far tonight...

Old Post 10-05-06 01:59 AM
Royal_Flush
Banned User

Dodgers had all the chances in the world to steal one today.....

Old Post 10-05-06 02:01 AM
Royal_Flush is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Royal_Flush Click here to Send Royal_Flush a Private Message Edit post   Report post
esaboo_pa
FoxDen Hall of Famer

i didn't get to see the game until the 8th inning. Oh well, hopefully it will get better from here for me...

Old Post 10-05-06 02:39 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: