StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > statfox your scoreboard sucks
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
gametime
Banned User

statfox your scoreboard sucks

every night you post a wrong score tonight it is the bc game

Old Post 12-07-05 11:08 AM
gametime is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gametime Edit post   Report post
Walchik
StatFox Hall of Famer *

So does your picks.

Old Post 12-07-05 03:31 PM
Walchik is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Walchik Click here to Send Walchik a Private Message Edit post   Report post
GrandGouda
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Perhaps you should provide your own, free, live scoreboard for everyone on the internet to use...

Old Post 12-07-05 03:58 PM
GrandGouda is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GrandGouda Click here to Send GrandGouda a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

gametime :

Im sorry gametime , but I must admit that my entire :

" Cheyenne Social Club In Reverse "

Was primarily about posters " Exactly " like you my fellow man , granted that problems exist in this world but then instead of helping to fix them ....... you throw fuel (stupidity) upon them .

Your demeanor , and lack of " coup de grace " needs a very big shot of euthanasia in my court and I guess its time to place your hallowed self upon my ignore list !

I wish you the best ...... your going to need it !

Gone Forever ;

Ms>>MM

Old Post 12-07-05 03:59 PM
MemphisMafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MemphisMafia Click here to Send MemphisMafia a Private Message Edit post   Report post
StatFox Steve
Administrator

For what it's worth...

While we appreciate the "constructive" criticism, we are at the mercy of AP in regards to the scoreboard. We've actually had dicsussions with them regarding said accuracy. Hopefully these issues will be resolved in a satisfactory manner shortly.

It's not like we are sitting at the games inputting the scores!

Steve

Old Post 12-07-05 05:47 PM
StatFox Steve is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox Steve Click here to Send StatFox Steve a Private Message Edit post   Report post
BWELL316
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Oh come one Steve, admit it, you and your buddies are sitting there saying "Hey let's put in the wrong score of this random game, just for fun" I am sure the hilarity that ensues is unmatched.

Lol.....

Old Post 12-07-05 06:19 PM
BWELL316 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BWELL316 Click here to Send BWELL316 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
buckmeister

Get your head out of your a$$ gametime. Instead of posting on this board, why don't you concentrate on getting your G.E.D. you uneducated mother ****er.

Old Post 12-07-05 06:23 PM
buckmeister is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buckmeister Edit post   Report post
gametime
Banned User

it a score we want to no the right score dont we. if you went to a line service and they put in the other side has a fav when it was a dog on a nightly bases would that be right. all I said is there scoreboard sucked it does even steve admits it is not updated by his people. never said they have bad info. just there scoreboard.

Old Post 12-07-05 06:46 PM
gametime is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gametime Edit post   Report post
Redak

maybe if that was the point you wanted to make gametime you should have expressed it differently. your opening post in this thread and your last post in this thread have a totally different vibe about them. should have been nice the first time and just brought it up instead of slam the scoreboard and i bet people wouldn't have responded the same. just my opinion though.

glta

Old Post 12-07-05 07:47 PM
Redak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redak Edit post   Report post
Dark Horse
FoxDen Hall of Famer

merino, there are plenty of scoreboards all over the internet. If you don't like one, find another more to your liking. The same, I sincerely add, goes for forums... Do all, or most of us, a big favor and go be a universal pain-in-the-butt somewhere else. That, or grow the #%$^#% up! (why on earth did you start a separate topic to apologize for this one?)

MM, glad to hear you're chosing the ignore button. That can only mean one thing: you're not going anywhere anytime soon... ;)

Old Post 12-07-05 08:43 PM
Dark Horse is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dark Horse Click here to Send Dark Horse a Private Message Edit post   Report post
gametime
Banned User

i did it to make your day dakhorse

Old Post 12-07-05 10:21 PM
gametime
Banned User

here is the r. I missed it

Old Post 12-07-05 10:23 PM
bigdadi
StatFox Hall of Famer

Who Sucks????????

Dave Merino

Whenever you want to start scold at anthing "SUCKS", I suggest you go to your bethroom (if you have one) and look at the mirror first . . . that's the ONE REALLY 110% SUCKS!!!!!!

Old Post 12-07-05 10:43 PM
bigdadi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdadi Click here to Send bigdadi a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bigdadi
StatFox Hall of Famer

Bathroom, not bethroom.

Old Post 12-07-05 10:45 PM
bigdadi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdadi Click here to Send bigdadi a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MTPaid
FoxDen Hall of Famer

While we're on the subject of scoreboards, what's the best one for college baskets? Tried using CBSSportsline, but it's really behind and slow to update anything other than ranked teams.

Old Post 12-07-05 10:49 PM
MTPaid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MTPaid Click here to Send MTPaid a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Walchik
StatFox Hall of Famer *

Try Yahoo - GAMECHANNEL works well.

Old Post 12-07-05 11:00 PM
Walchik is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Walchik Click here to Send Walchik a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Chico1856
StatFox Hall of Famer

try this one out

http://www.ncaasports.com/basketball/mens/scoreboard

just don't tell em' you have a vested interest, frowned upon there

Chico

Old Post 12-07-05 11:07 PM
Chico1856 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chico1856 Click here to Send Chico1856 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: