StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Early MLB for Monday
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
vig
StatFox Hall of Famer

Early MLB for Monday

Twins -180 3* 540 to get back 300 Cubs +110 3* 300 to get back 330

Old Post 03-31-03 07:39 PM
vig is offline Click Here to See the Profile for vig Edit post   Report post
Jake DeNiro
StatFox Hall of Famer

vig.....

went with your selections, but was wondering what your highest * rating is, if you don't mind. Thanks for posting. GL

Old Post 03-31-03 08:04 PM
Jake DeNiro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jake DeNiro Click here to Send Jake DeNiro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
LineTracker

Gooooo Kerry!

With you on the cubs vig kinda tough battling Glavine but this matchup looks delicious. Chi bullpen will now make him look like the decent pitcher he is.....

GL

Old Post 03-31-03 08:09 PM
LineTracker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LineTracker Edit post   Report post
vig
StatFox Hall of Famer

Jake

20* to 1*

Old Post 03-31-03 08:15 PM
defcon

vig

Way to go, man ! No need to wait until the all star game to earn my respect. You already have it.

What made you pick the Cubs ? The matchup is a bit too close to call but you felt comfortable to go with it anyway.

Old Post 03-31-03 09:02 PM
defcon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for defcon Click here to Send defcon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ThePope

defcon..get a life?

Old Post 03-31-03 09:16 PM
ThePope is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ThePope Edit post   Report post
defcon

The pope

I already have one. Do you ?

Old Post 03-31-03 09:18 PM
defcon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for defcon Click here to Send defcon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
vig
StatFox Hall of Famer

defcon

Game's not over yet;but were off to good start. Had Cubbies as a medium play so went with 3* if it were June it would would have been 6* Let's not celebrate to we cash in ticket. It would take me at least an hour to explain how I capped game. Maybe I'm the one with out a life.

Old Post 03-31-03 09:41 PM
vig
StatFox Hall of Famer

Pretty save to say were off to a fighting start. Afternoon plays under a couple more plays! Hopefully you guys on forum benefited from these plays I put alot of work in to it!

Old Post 03-31-03 10:34 PM
Jake DeNiro
StatFox Hall of Famer

vig.....

thanks, really appreciate them. GL

Old Post 03-31-03 10:37 PM
Jake DeNiro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jake DeNiro Click here to Send Jake DeNiro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: