StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > System Plays for Saturday
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

System Plays for Saturday

Last week was not the best week and I am away from home so I don't have my season records but I believe it is at 60 %. With that said tomorrow I'm playing the following.

Buffalo -1
Tulane -2
Florida -7
Miss St+14
Ucla/Wash Under 54-
Cal/Ariz St Under 60
Stan/Oregon St Over 53-

Good Luck to all

Pete

Terpman

Old Post 10-27-07 04:09 AM
pshinnamon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pshinnamon Click here to Send pshinnamon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

Pete

like that Tulane play. Forte should be able to run through the Tiger defense like water through a screen door. i can't get that bouncing noise out of my head LOL
GL

Old Post 10-27-07 05:20 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
UgaBulldawg
FoxDen Hall of Famer

bump...

for lawman and others....

Old Post 10-27-07 05:52 PM
UgaBulldawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for UgaBulldawg Click here to Send UgaBulldawg a Private Message Edit post   Report post
lawman1

UGA

Thanks for the hook-up.

Old Post 10-27-07 05:56 PM
lawman1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lawman1 Click here to Send lawman1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Rampage
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Like the FL Pick

I am with you on this one. I don't see the Bulldogs keeping this one close at all. Maybe with emotion in the beginning, but they will suffer a beat down by the time this one is over.

Old Post 10-27-07 05:57 PM
Rampage is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rampage Click here to Send Rampage a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Additional Plays

These are not computer picks
I personally am betting South Fl -3 Uconn is not that good and S. Florida is ready to just run all over this young team with a good record.

USC +3 At first look this looks like a trap. How would you have felt at the beginning of the season if you could have gotten USC as a dog in any of there games. I feel they win this game outright and USC will be back after tonight.

Good Luck to all
Pete

Terpman

Old Post 10-27-07 07:26 PM
pshinnamon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pshinnamon Click here to Send pshinnamon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: