StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Whos Johnson?
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
straycat

Whos Johnson?

Congrats to everyone on Boise who stood fast despite line movements,the #S and depth just screamed Boise for those listening and as I stated in a previous post Stephen Hawkins could put up big #s being featured in this offense let alone talented backs,such as Avery and Harper, looking for a chance in possibly the most powerfull and deepest of the mid-majors.Unfortunately I had not taken into consideration the possibility of Boise State game-planning to exploit the weak Freno run defense,another pitfall to overcome when going w/the over,but I doubt that was the mindset of most of those on the under,they seemed to be pointing to Johnsons absence,3 games in 13 days for Boise,and Fresnos D,(or lack thereof)as the reasoning behind it.So kudos to those on the under as well you stepped in ****,thankfully I was waiting till the last minute for the # to drop and constrained by the restraints of dial-up I was prevented by the now kind gambling gods,from getting action on the over,my apologies to those on the over,you were there for the right reasons and at least you had Boise!

Old Post 10-27-07 03:55 PM
straycat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for straycat Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: