StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > anyone heard from player?
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
msudogs

anyone heard from player?

i know he hasn't posted much lately, was wondering if someone had heard from him & if he was safe from the fires. thanks everyone & let's gp for a good weekend
GL

Old Post 10-27-07 01:11 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
double11
FoxDen Hall of Famer

will send out a moment of silence to everyone who has perished or lost there homes out there. kind of puts into perspective what's really important in life and what we consider important at times

bump

Old Post 10-27-07 02:06 AM
double11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for double11 Click here to Send double11 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geeef1
FoxDen Hall of Famer

well said double.....it's crazy here in so cal

Old Post 10-27-07 02:32 AM
geeef1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geeef1 Click here to Send geeef1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
copperblue
FoxDen Hall of Famer

yeah

Player lived from what I recall in Fallbrook that was hit very hard by the fires.

I have his personal email somewhere. Let me see if can find it and contact him.

It is crazy out here in So Cal

Old Post 10-27-07 02:37 AM
copperblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for copperblue Click here to Send copperblue a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

copperblue

sorry to forget about you also in the area & anyone else. thanks for the answers, as my thoughts & prayers go out to all in the area

Old Post 10-27-07 02:57 AM
msudogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
copperblue
FoxDen Hall of Famer

no

problem Mike. thankfully i live in the valley area so pretty far from where the fires are threatening homes

i sent Matt/Player an email. will let you know if i hear back

Old Post 10-27-07 06:21 AM
copperblue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for copperblue Click here to Send copperblue a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: