StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > *** Boise St @ Frenso St Selection***
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Rockman

*** Boise St @ Frenso St Selection***

Gentlemen,

Tonight's game offers extremely value imo. The total in this game is way off.

The oddsmakers set the total at 62 knowing that the darling public would bite. And, of course, they love it. The public only remembers that Boise's defensive looked dreadful the last two weeks surrrending nearly 100 points.

Lets look a bit deeper into these two teams. The Bulldogs love to run the ball as they are 19th rushing the ball. So, expect Hill's team to run all night long. Boise will counter with the run as well trying to exploit the 101st ranked rush defensive. I expect both teams to run the ball well which will shorten the game clock. Long sustained drives ending in field goals. Frenso is only allowing 3 ppg at home this year even though it came against some inferior opponents. The point here is that they get emotionally pumped and play focused at home.

Only once during the past four meetings in Frenso has the total topped 63 points. The average has been only 49 ppg.

I expect a focused effort from both defenses tonight and the absence of Ian Johnson will help keep this game under the posted total.

Play BOISE ST/FRENSO ST Under 63

Good luck,

Rockman

Old Post 10-26-07 10:19 PM
Rockman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rockman Edit post   Report post
barnucci

Rocko!!!!!

Glad to see that you made it over here. This is the best forum, especially now that you have found it.

The biggest difference here is that the cappers share some major info, post their true records, support each other, and dont flame.

The systems used here is a true advantage over other forums.

But, most impressive is the info shared.

Check out any of Curdawg's posts and you will see what I mean.

FOXDEN members- I vouch for Rockman as being an immensely great asset to this industry. He is a true professional, respectful capper who is very tlented as well.

I hope all of you enjoy his plays as I have that last few yrs.

Welcome Rocko!

Old Post 10-26-07 11:09 PM
barnucci is offline Click Here to See the Profile for barnucci Click here to Send barnucci a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Rockman

Thanks

Hi Barn,

Thanks for the kind words and lets hope we hit tonight's play.

GL

Rockman

Old Post 10-27-07 12:27 AM
Rockman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rockman Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

Welcome Rockman. BOL tonight. You will like it here.

Please view this site. Donations of any kind are always appreciated by these brave people.

http://www.anysoldier.com/index.cfm

America is not at war. The U.S. Military is at war. America is at the Mall. If you don't stand behind our troops, PLEASE feel free to stand in front of them!

Remember, Freedom isn't Free, thousands have paid the price so you can enjoy what you have today.

Old Post 10-27-07 12:57 AM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
hawk

LOVE THAT UNDER G LUCK

Old Post 10-27-07 12:59 AM
hawk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hawk Click here to Send hawk a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Zac
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Welcome and Good luck, Rockman

Zack

Old Post 10-27-07 01:15 AM
Zac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zac Click here to Send Zac a Private Message Edit post   Report post
kataboom

good luck

Old Post 10-27-07 02:20 AM
kataboom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kataboom Click here to Send kataboom a Private Message Edit post   Report post
thedoc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Rockman

Love the play and also on it. I'm to lazy for a write -up/ copy paste job. I recommended your write-up.
BOL

Old Post 10-27-07 02:23 AM
thedoc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thedoc Click here to Send thedoc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
BIG BAD BILL
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Welcome

I am glad you are here,I will look forward to your picks and info, there are alot of great people here,Best of luck!
Bill

Old Post 10-27-07 03:32 AM
BIG BAD BILL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIG BAD BILL Click here to Send BIG BAD BILL a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Rockman

WINNER

Guys,

Nice way to start the weekend. Lets get'em tomorrow!

Rockman

Old Post 10-27-07 06:37 AM
thedoc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Nice job Rock.

Old Post 10-27-07 06:47 AM
thedoc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thedoc Click here to Send thedoc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
amich1
FoxDen Hall of Famer

rock

welcome, we can never have too many good people!

Old Post 10-27-07 06:55 AM
amich1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for amich1 Click here to Send amich1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
kataboom

thx for the pick rock.

Old Post 10-27-07 04:21 PM
kataboom is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kataboom Click here to Send kataboom a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: