StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Game time. Ya'll know what that means.
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
thedoc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Game time. Ya'll know what that means.

Another good game on tap.

Old Post 10-27-07 03:06 AM
thedoc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thedoc Click here to Send thedoc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dodgerfan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I

am going to be all alone in this "in game"

Old Post 10-27-07 03:08 AM
dodgerfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dodgerfan Click here to Send dodgerfan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
thedoc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Why you say that?

Old Post 10-27-07 03:08 AM
thedoc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thedoc Click here to Send thedoc a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dodgerfan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I'm

on Boise tonight...I'll be pulling for your under though

Old Post 10-27-07 03:09 AM
dodgerfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dodgerfan Click here to Send dodgerfan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
thedoc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I have a wooden nickle or 2 on Boise -2.5. Got lucky w/the line.

Old Post 10-27-07 03:11 AM
dodgerfan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

haha

nice...I have the same line...Everyone I no is on Fresno..Kind of a local team I guess.

Old Post 10-27-07 03:13 AM
thedoc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Fresno team is huge! Pro style team. They fell hard last year and have not recovered. They dwarf the Boise players.

Old Post 10-27-07 03:14 AM
dodgerfan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Ya

all the people in that area are a little bigger and tougher...LOL!

Old Post 10-27-07 03:16 AM
thedoc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Mountain men

that was too easy.

I want to backtrack our "in games" to check record. I think we lost 1.

Old Post 10-27-07 03:19 AM
dodgerfan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

ya

that looked pretty easy on espn.com lol. Ya thats what makes these "in games" pretty fun, we seem to win alot of them

Old Post 10-27-07 03:20 AM
thedoc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

This is lookin like a track meet. Dam. 5 minutes in and 2 TD's

So much for feeling each other out. Where are the regulars? It is Friday. I must go out later.

Old Post 10-27-07 03:27 AM
dodgerfan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I

need to get off work so I can do the same

Old Post 10-27-07 03:29 AM
thedoc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

If you work in LA no point in leaving just yet. Just sit in traffic.

The Breadman got me. Ouch

Old Post 10-27-07 03:31 AM
dodgerfan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

haha

I live in Long Beach...huge diffrence....And actually traffic isnt as bad as everyone makes it out to be...

Old Post 10-27-07 03:33 AM
thedoc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Long Beach...

Love it there. Seal beach. Hermosa is by far my favorite. You're right about traffic. I was allways goin the other direction.LOL
Goin west on 10....weekends . 101 is bad......
under is done.

Old Post 10-27-07 03:40 AM
TheFixIsIn
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Over lookin good

I know all the rules but the rules do not know me, Guaranteed- Eddie Vedder

Old Post 10-27-07 03:42 AM
TheFixIsIn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheFixIsIn Click here to Send TheFixIsIn a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dodgerfan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

goin

to SB tonight. Dont give up on the under quite yet....This just happened a few games ago, both teams went all out early and didnt score much in the 2nd half

Old Post 10-27-07 03:44 AM
thedoc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Fix

understatement award of the night..LOL

No prizes

Old Post 10-27-07 03:45 AM
thedoc
FoxDen Hall of Famer

hit some joint years ago downtown SB. Saw dust on the floor. Left side if leaving beach. BEST fish tacos I have ever had.

Old Post 10-27-07 03:48 AM
dodgerfan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Taco Surf

place is great...cheap beer and lots of girls

Old Post 10-27-07 03:50 AM
Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: