StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > 4 Games Today
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Rampage
FoxDen Hall of Famer

4 Games Today

South Florida @ U Conn
-----------------------------------------------------
Wow, only 18% of the public is on U Conn according to sportsinsights.com. Who has U Conn really played this year? Well Louisville -- not the team of yesteryear, they did play Virginia (LOST!) and well then you have the biggies, Maine, Akron, Temple (almost LOST), Pitt is a decent tes but they are no S. Fla IMO, the Dukies? I don't know why this team is rated so high and are only giving up 4 pts.

My Composite Outplay System shows S. Fla by 5.2 pts and that is giving a 4 pt HFA to U Conn and that is questionable. The thing that makes this calc that close is the 12.7 PPG that U Conn is averaging in D, but they haven't played anyone, and the two teams that were supposed to kick that rump, are not that hot, or at least were not when they played them in the case of Virginia they were totally asleep at the wheel in that game.

S. Florida Big in this one.

S. FLA -4.0

S. Carolina @ Tennessee
--------------------------------------------------
Phil Fullmer is a turd of a coach, and he especially cannot match wits with the likes of Steve Spurrier, Vandy catches the Cocks looking ahead, this is not your daddy's Vandy team and they found that out. Well you can bet that is all fixed now, hell Spurrier probably made the team practice after the freakin game in that one.

You can bet that the Ol' Ball Coach will have the troops in ready form for this one. He has a life long vendetta against the University of TN and after that arse kicking in Nashville last week, oh god, I feel sorry for the VOLS, and getting 2.5 on top of that! Count me in.

S. Carolina +2.5

Georgia @ Florida
--------------------------------------------------
Florida is the 2nd best team in college football IMO. Georgia is still trying to find some consistency in a number of Facets of their game. I look for Georgia to bring all they have into the game, but the emotional drive of the Bulldogs will be quickly extinguished by a Florida team at home that controls their own destiny at this point.

The Bulldogs are nothing more than a speed bump at this point. Look for the Gator's to open up the middle with a good strong passing game and look for Tebow to run it like a machine. Sorry dog fans your going down by a ton.

Florida -7

Ohio State @ Happy Valley
-------------------------------------------------
Notice I didn't say Penn State. That is because Happy Valley at night in prime time with OSU coming in? Man, I wish I could go there. The fans are going to be the 12th and 13th man on the field, plus give em 3.5 pts as a home dog? Too many things here, Penn State could win this one on the ML as I see it.

I think that OSU has had a pretty cush schedule up to this point for the most part, Mich State being the toughest opponent and the won by a TD at home. Everything else is just kind of whatever.

Joe Pah gets it done in the Valley tonight now the BCS will be all farked up!

Penn State +3.5

Season record NCAAF

24-29-0

GLTA

Old Post 10-27-07 05:55 PM
Rampage is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rampage Click here to Send Rampage a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Rampage
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Correction to my Record

26-29-0

sorry

Old Post 10-27-07 06:07 PM
Rampage is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rampage Click here to Send Rampage a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: