StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Bytore ***
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Bytore ***

I reply here due to respect .......... but how the hell are ya ?

I truely miss a few here and would like to gouge the crainium once again , I hope all's well and can see you humor is still well in tact .

The need for speed is still flourishing around these here part's and I ponder that it still has it's share of hondo's to bear with ? I can honestly say it's good to see the core of fine-mind's still holds the torch high and the banner fly's it's color's with dignity and informative news .

I often think of many here when I'm placing a forecast at the window ....... and ask myself " What would they do ? "

My fondness of men north of the border grows everytime I talk to you , and it's high time we got the jug out and layed our soul's on the line as spirts often allow us to do !

But let us not forget the loss of one of this sites all-time winner's ........ he was truely a gem !

More perhaps in time and maybe a tid-bit or two on the changing landscapes of the coming contest's , the Cheyenne Social Club is alive and well and has landed a few here and there and the four-legger's are at a all time need for attention as usual .

Greetings ...... and lets do brunch soon ?

Ms. Memphis ( GL )

My meds will not allow me to be overcome with excitement , at my age one could notice the Dead Sea when it was just sick !

Old Post 10-08-06 02:44 PM
MemphisMafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MemphisMafia Click here to Send MemphisMafia a Private Message Edit post   Report post
2381Mike
FoxDen Hall of Famer

MM

I miss reading your posts.

Mike

Old Post 10-08-06 02:47 PM
2381Mike is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2381Mike Click here to Send 2381Mike a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hello Mike :

Interesting matchup for your improving offense today , but I fear the spread is a tad low for my liking ?

It's good to see your smiling face still embrace's these page's and I miss your imput also , I hope to find time to place a few looks and swap view's with you and a few other's but time is a real constraint for me at the moment .

I entered the contest a bit late (4 weeks) and have taken a few stabs at the ole glory this site has shown so many time's , lets see if Im correct and also I see ole Joe "J" helping your Browns a sizeable amount in the game's scoring ........ a over maybe ?

Hope your doing fine and will catch ya later !

Memphis ( GL )

My meds will not allow me to be overcome with excitement , at my age one could notice the Dead Sea when it was just sick !

Old Post 10-08-06 04:06 PM
MemphisMafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MemphisMafia Click here to Send MemphisMafia a Private Message Edit post   Report post
StatFox John
Administrator

It's good to see you back Ms. Memphis

Old Post 10-08-06 04:44 PM
StatFox John is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox John Click here to Send StatFox John a Private Message Edit post   Report post
savage1

I also miss you Memphis.
Say hi to the pups for me.

Old Post 10-08-06 05:15 PM
savage1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for savage1 Click here to Send savage1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MTPaid
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Glad to see you posting again MM.

Statler: I wonder if there really is life on other planets?
Waldorf: What do you care? You don't have a life on this planet.
"Muppets In Space"

The Blog: http://lazyguy.squarespace.com (Sports, Poker, Life)

Old Post 10-08-06 05:32 PM
MTPaid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MTPaid Click here to Send MTPaid a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tigergriff

miss your horse picks mm

Old Post 10-08-06 06:39 PM
tigergriff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tigergriff Click here to Send tigergriff a Private Message Edit post   Report post
eels
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Good to read you again MM.

Old Post 10-08-06 06:42 PM
eels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for eels Click here to Send eels a Private Message Edit post   Report post
skeeterb
FoxDen Hall of Famer

MM

Welcome back. Your imput was truely missed.

Old Post 10-08-06 06:46 PM
skeeterb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skeeterb Click here to Send skeeterb a Private Message Edit post   Report post
xnyerinlv
FoxDen Hall of Famer

ms memphis

so glad to see you on here this past week.

Old Post 10-08-06 08:58 PM
xnyerinlv is offline Click Here to See the Profile for xnyerinlv Click here to Send xnyerinlv a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jlbvzla
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Milady
Glad to read from you again
Missed you very much
Jose

Old Post 10-08-06 09:03 PM
jlbvzla is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jlbvzla Click here to Send jlbvzla a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

xnyerinlv

Well we know why Im back dont we ?

Thanks for letting me know the news even if it was devastating at best , and the rest of you folks thanks for the warmness and I'll try to keep it civil here as most troopers do !

Did I hear pups and ponies ?

First let me make it clear that I have learnt my lessons about nah-sayers and posting forums as they are a natural-fit for eachother , but with dignity and just plain ole ignoration some or most can be avoided .

That being said I would like to gather up intell and post a few social-clubs ever now and then .... who knows we all might benny ?

And to all replys ..... thank you for your time and lets make the most of it folks !

Memphis ( GL )

Old Post 10-09-06 03:39 AM
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I am fine Ms Memphis. :)

Thanks ya sweetie....

I will wriite a tall tale here. lol

"Today's Tom Sawyer, he gets high on you
And the space he invades, he gets by on you..."

RUSH

Old Post 11-23-06 12:57 PM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Brunch thoughts...

Well Ms Memphis, been a journey...

And I miss the Shadow man too. Such a good soul he was. :)

Things move on. I like to type my ass off as always. lol!

K, I figured out how to win the game forever. But the game has not arrived yet. Trying to test my 50% winners theory and sports trading.

Many an Excel thing built, more than one can imagine. I am now stuck at who scores first. This is one serious build. And I managed to fall in love. That will mess everything up. lol

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/la-093005oates,1,3555945.story

Not sure how to attack this just yet. If it holds true, the game could be even easier!

Always testing, that's me!!!

The torch always burns Ms Memphis. It cannot be extinguished so easily...

I am always seeing amazing things. Mostly from people I know. Things I never imagined possible. Stories of love and drugs. They fall in love and give up the drugs. lol!

Ok, did not type that just right...

I think women have the power to focus men. Take them to areas they never knew existed. After the wild sex...

I like my own power though, and all I build is rather focused on that. I know the error. If someone tells you are wrong, and you think about it too much, one will be wrong.

I use a lot of Excel to defeat such thoughts.

It is nothing, to win 50% of the time. It is quite that task, to do that, and make money. lol!!!

It can be done. The landscape, she is a changing. It's all in the trades...

"Cheyenne Social Club"

You don't drink tea there do you? lol!!!

Ok, maybe one sip...

It's a very frosty name btw, so I better behave here.

You are way over my head with the ponies Ms Memphis. I will work more to learn about them.

I don't think brunch will work. I don't eat so well. lol

Very sweet of you to think of me just like that. :)

I always think of you, wonder what you are up to.

Ladies and gambling have a special relationship. The good gamblers have a lover. That is there self control. I see it, hard to describe... :)

In a future time, like way in the future cuz I got to win some serious money first, we will do the brunch thing. Tapping into your mind is like a gift from the gods. Honestly!!!

You are way too smart for a guy like me. lol!!!

I love ya though, in the empirical sense, that will never die.

Such are the tales of gambling men in a frozen wasteland. We see, slip on ice a lot, but mostly, we like to look into the future of all things.

What does it hold???

That's my true mistress...

The future. I have fallen in love with her and trying to predict her ways...

But not such an easy task. lol!

There are a million ways to win, it is to focus on the few ways. More than I can post, gambling is like a woman. She really is.

I have no idea what the future holds sometimes.

It's all rather sexy...

RUSH

Old Post 11-23-06 01:47 PM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
kicknback

memphis mob ;)

Hello dare

Dont bet on any dejo jocks at Aqd inner track

lol..

please don't get Bytore started on horses lol

Thx

Pace/Form is the race

chorse.com a fine tool

Old Post 11-23-06 05:42 PM
kicknback is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kicknback Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

http://chorse.com/

Never give me a link Kicknback. lol!!!

I can figure out the ponies given enough time.

They have legs, and run fast. People bet on them. That is all I need to know for now...

BTW, I figured a bit out. Where they lay the money. Is betting the middle ok???

And tradesports killed horse betting.

http://www.tradesports.com/poolbet/help/help.jsp

Not sure yet, what went wrong. I am not responsible. lol!!!

So I was going to track it. When the bets seem off a bit. Maybe too much crack cocaine...

I don't think you can crack cocaine really. It's a powder!!!

Makes me wonder what is up about this cracked wheat natural food stuff...

RUSH

Old Post 11-24-06 02:03 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: