StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > ## Ncaaf Boston College Vs Miami ##
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

## Ncaaf Boston College Vs Miami ##

BC - 4 / o/u 37.........what gives here ? something lurking in the waters around miami ? miami is probably very happy to get their last game of the year at home, but they get ANOTHER ACC foe looking for a shot at the conference title. BC at 9-2, tied with va tech, wake and geo tech for the lead......BC winners in 6 of L7 and 4-2 ATS........BC's road work has been less than steller but miami is on a 4 gm losing streak going 1-3 ats...... miami also turning the ball over 9 times in the L4 -- BC +7 t/o L4...... BC needs this game and miami can't wait to get this over with.... wagerline showing 74.6 % on BC as of this writing.....i was advised yesterday that the same type of situation existed when i selected toledo in my thread....... even with BC's road issues, i can't support a play on a worn out, mixed up, rag-tag, coachless, onadownhillslide, overrated, big-headed, turnover prone bunch of underachievers...........so i'm playing.........

boston college eagles -4

glta

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 11-22-06 03:01 PM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
geg1951
FoxDen Hall of Famer

aaaaaaawwwwwgggggggg

osk going the other way !!!!!!!!!!!!

glta

GARY / GARLAND TEXAS...... RETIRED
---------------------------------------------------

Old Post 11-23-06 01:15 PM
geg1951 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for geg1951 Click here to Send geg1951 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

geg

hard to play against Miami as a dog at home, i'm looking hard at the under. have a safe & happy thanksgiving
GL

Old Post 11-23-06 04:41 PM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: