StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > In defense of Merino
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
fantheman
Banned User

In defense of Merino

Hi I am a friend of Dave's have been for years. I see the problem. I know Dave can be very egotistical but most of you who do what you do are very crazy just like Dave .First things first Dave made a great point the some people seem to have a set of rules that dont apply to them maybe statfox feels they were with them from the start so they can get away with whatever they want this is wrong.The rules should apply foreveyone the same they dont. 2nd when Dave post something good I never see any of the so called hall of famers saying anything they just say hell with you Dave. Dave has posted some great stuff. Have a contest with Dave lets see who is better. Why dont you, are you guys scared. He talks so take him on, but knowone does they just say hell with you.He posted a stats that were 13-0 on fridays no one said a word about the opener at cris &olympic being the same on friday 9-2 winner all he got from people was some dumb stat. Thats bashing statfox but you said nothing to them WHY?. I really dont think stat fox will let David go one on one or against anyone because I Feel David would beat evryone in here. It would be a very good race with a few people I think stat fox knows this too.This post we will get deleted by statfox watch. I hope not lets see how good he is against the forum. if you think you can beat Dave lets see it once & for all all right statfox. by the way dave does not know I doing. but I will call him so he knows. Fan the Man.

Old Post 08-29-06 06:48 PM
fantheman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fantheman Edit post   Report post
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

"by the way dave does not know I doing."

Absolutely hilarious!

Old Post 08-29-06 07:00 PM
brian_n_bama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brian_n_bama Click here to Send brian_n_bama a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

Alias #21

I believe that is a new record, congrats!

Old Post 08-29-06 07:21 PM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
xnyerinlv
FoxDen Hall of Famer

bigdadi

what is the delay, I know you are going to reply fantheman aka dave aka paulabets aka gametime aka statsox aka.......

Old Post 08-29-06 07:31 PM
xnyerinlv is offline Click Here to See the Profile for xnyerinlv Click here to Send xnyerinlv a Private Message Edit post   Report post
BWELL316
FoxDen Hall of Famer

paulabets was the best, lol....

www.twitter.com/mattyinmaine

Record since 1/1/2010: 19-7

Old Post 08-29-06 07:51 PM
BWELL316 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BWELL316 Click here to Send BWELL316 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
brian_n_bama
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I had almost forgot about the "dancer"....LOL

http://forums.statfox.com/forum/showthread.php?postid=192146#post192146

Old Post 08-29-06 08:14 PM
brian_n_bama is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brian_n_bama Click here to Send brian_n_bama a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bigdadi
StatFox Hall of Famer

Do you think it is worthy to answer this post?

Let me waste my time. This is another disguised Dave Merino says how good Dave Merino is. Never seen a guy lies here everyday.

If we want a bunch of 8-0, 10-0, 20-1 stats, why don't we look into foxsheets or go to www.killersports.com under "trends"? We don't need Merino, the eye-sore. Afterall, we are good cappers here and can make money from our picks, who needs Merino.

The bottom line is his attitude that sucks.

Old Post 08-29-06 08:14 PM
bigdadi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdadi Click here to Send bigdadi a Private Message Edit post   Report post
player
FoxDen Hall of Famer

its really hard not to reply to these posts

comedy...

Anbody looking for some action or a new account, please private message

Old Post 08-29-06 08:21 PM
player is offline Click Here to See the Profile for player Click here to Send player a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bigdadi
StatFox Hall of Famer

13-0, 9-2 ??

I can find a bunch of these everyday Below are just for today games ... Ask yourself a question on that 13-0, WHY ONLY FRIDAY, WHY NOT DAILY? Is Friday that special, make sense?

The Astros are 19-1 since September 07, 2004 as a home 140+ favorite after a win in which they
had fewer team-left-on-base than their opponent for a net profit of $1725

The Astros are 15-1 since September 07, 2004 as a home 140+ favorite after a win in which they
had fewer team-left-on-base than their opponent as a favorite for a net profit of $1325

The Athletics are 13-2 since July 29, 2004 within 20 cents of pickem after a win in which their
opponent left 18+ men on base for a net profit of $1135

The Giants are 10-1 since June 07, 2004 on the road within 20 cents of pickem after a 5+ run
win for a net profit of $975

The Marlins are 0-11 since April 16, 2004 on the road after a win in which they had fewer than
five team-left-on-base as a favorite for a net profit of $1230 when playing against.

The Padres are 12-2 since May 19, 2004 as a road favorite after a loss in which they allowed
12+ hits for a net profit of $880

The Blue Jays are 1-15 since April 29, 2004 as a road 170+ dog after allowing 6+ runs loss for
a net profit of $1280 when playing against.

The Mariners are 11-2 since August 11, 2004 at home after a win in which their opponent left
fewer than 10 men on base and it is not the first game of a series for a net profit of $985

The Phillies are 9-1 since September 26, 2004 as a road favorite when they lost the last time
they faced this starting pitcher for a net profit of $790

The Royals are 1-14 since August 05, 2005 as a dog after scoring 6+ runs loss for a net
profit of $1020 when playing against.

The Twins are 13-2 since July 08, 2005 as a 140+ favorite after allowing 6+ runs for a net
profit of $945

The Devil Rays are 0-10 since April 23, 2004 on the road after a one run loss and it is the
first game of a series for a net profit of $1000 when playing against.

The White Sox are 13-2 since July 11, 2004 as a 140+ favorite after a win in which they did
not walk the opponent for a net profit of $955

Old Post 08-29-06 08:32 PM
bigdadi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdadi Click here to Send bigdadi a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Shadow9
StatFox Legend

Exactly...

We can all give you trends by the hundreds that have a better win % than 13-0 so...

Finally "Daves friend" who talks, spells, and appears to have the same I.Q. as Merino, YOU are still here posting after how many chances? Where's Ragtop, tenaciousD, Midas, and others who are gone without as many chances as you. And you say Statfox is against you? Get a Life... please.

As for pitting you against any of us in a Handicapping Contest, why? So we could only shatter your fragile ego even more?? Let me ask you this... why didn't you come back on here, not post "anything" to keep your new alias secret, and join in the MLB Contest. Then when it was all over and done with, you could then reveal yourself as the winner??? Because hey Dave, who the hell can beat a PRO like you eh? I know why... it's because you such a little pea brain you don't THINK!! Remember, don't get MAD... get even. And you had the perfect opportunity by doing what I just said...

Why don't you just give it up Dave? We're getting sick of your old act. Go to another forum and ply your trade there. Take up a new hobby, like Spelling Contests or something.

Old Post 08-29-06 09:11 PM
Shadow9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Shadow9 Click here to Send Shadow9 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
fantheman
Banned User

shadow .we could all say big deal then why cap.. I KNOW WHY. POST YOUR WINNERS A LITTLE BIGGER... THERE SO BIG THEY NEED THIER OWN ZIP CODE GEE BIG DADI YOU ARE THE HALL ROOM MONITOR. YOU DID NOT TELL SHADOW ...NOW SHADOW YOUR POSTING YOUR WINNERS THE SIZE OF TEXAS......THIER IS NO ROOM LEFT ON THE MONITOR FROM THE BIGGEST CAPS EVER ON A POST BUT IT IS OK IT;S SHADOW..... . SHADOW WE DID NOT HERE FROM YOU FOR 2 WEEKS WHEN YOU POSTED A TON OF LOSERS... HOW COME NO BIG POST THEN.

Old Post 08-29-06 09:39 PM
fantheman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fantheman Edit post   Report post
fantheman
Banned User

really it was friday the 13's post ........just my way of saying rules are rules ...unless your DAVE THEN THEY ARE DIFFEREENT

Old Post 08-29-06 09:44 PM
ssb
Banned User

dave you just dont get it..do you

Old Post 08-29-06 10:07 PM
ssb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ssb Click here to Send ssb a Private Message Edit post   Report post
richamp

Actually, I am a Merino alias .......... NOT

Sorry , that was really in bad taste.

Old Post 08-29-06 10:12 PM
richamp is offline Click Here to See the Profile for richamp Edit post   Report post
TheFixIsIn
FoxDen Hall of Famer

In defense of marino....He really was the best...QB that never had a RB to accompany his abilities. lol

Old Post 08-29-06 10:58 PM
TheFixIsIn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheFixIsIn Click here to Send TheFixIsIn a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TheFixIsIn
FoxDen Hall of Famer

as far as a contest goes...I will be posing my plays for NFL this year. let dave do the same and if he has abetter record/units then me so be it., he had a better year. If he is better 2 years in a row then I will say he can pick NFL better than I can, thats alll I can say about that. I'm not and I dont think anyone else is going to go out of their way to win a contest over Dave. If he would just post his plays/records we could all see how great he is (or isnt). His prob is he cant get past week 1 without losing his cool online. just post your plays if they win consistantly he will get credit, but again, he posts his plays making them seem like a sure thing and it cant possibly lose. then when it does lose people find it funny

Old Post 08-29-06 11:03 PM
TheFixIsIn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheFixIsIn Click here to Send TheFixIsIn a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: