StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > FoxDen Lounge > Hospital Secrecy
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Enrichen

Hospital Secrecy

I have read that Shadow9 has problems with Health Care. I had my share of problems, too. Here is a great story.

A woman called a local hospital. "Hello. Could you connect me to the person who gives information about patients? I'd like to find out if a family member is doing better."

The voice on the other end said, "What is the patient's name and room number?"

"Sarah Finkel, room 302."

"I'll connect you with the nursing station."

"3-A Nursing Station. How can I help You?"

"I'd like to know the condition of Sarah Finkel in room 302."

"Are you a family member?"

"Yes, Yes I am."

"Hold on, let me look at her records... Mrs. Finkel is doing very well. In fact, she's had two full meals, her blood pressure is fine, she is to be taken off the heart monitor in a couple of hours and, if she continues this improvement, looks like Dr. Cohen is going to send her home very soon!"

The woman said, "What a relief! Oh, that's fantastic... that's wonderful news!"

The nurse said, "From your enthusiasm, I take it you are a sister or perhaps an aunt..?"

"Neither!

I'm Sarah Finkel in room 302! and NOBODY here ever tells me ****!!"

Old Post 08-21-06 12:25 AM
Enrichen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Enrichen Edit post   Report post
StatFox John
Administrator

That's good

and probably a true story.

Old Post 08-22-06 05:49 AM
StatFox John is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox John Click here to Send StatFox John a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: