StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Can you believe the line for tommorrow nights Suns/Mavs game
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
J gambler
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Can you believe the line for tommorrow nights Suns/Mavs game

Bell is out so now they give Suns 7.5. Guess it shows that the public does not follow this team that much. Game 6 do or die in LA Barbosa showed up large. Dallas had a tough time keeping up with the Suns run and gun style with Bell in their now with might mouse in thier, I would believe they might have as good if not better chance to win again tommorrow night.

Old Post 05-26-06 05:32 AM
J gambler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J gambler Click here to Send J gambler a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Vaitek
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Howard out too

One of Dallas' better perimeter defense guys I believe. As I have said before 6-7 points is a lot to give in these payoff games even with a good shooter like Bell out.

I took Miami plus the points tonight and it looked like a loser, but the Heat kept clawwing and the refs gave them the calls they needed to cover tonight.

Maybe the books will adjust the lines eventually, but I will take the large points and invest small on the ML almost every time unless I get some good info from the good cappers in this forum.

Old Post 05-26-06 05:50 AM
Vaitek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vaitek Click here to Send Vaitek a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: