StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Yikes
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
ctrapper

Yikes

Vegas-
Taking a glance ahead @ tomorrow's plays I am hoping we are taking the Twinkies @-110, over the Spankees at a mere -400. The Twins actually have the better ERA differential of 2.88 vs. Mussina at 2.14. I will post the simulation % from Stathark for both games. I don't care how bad the Royals are. I would feel better losing the equivalent of 1 game with Minny vs. 4 games with the Spanks. The Royals will eventually win won't they??

Old Post 05-26-06 04:46 AM
ctrapper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ctrapper Click here to Send ctrapper a Private Message Edit post   Report post
player
FoxDen Hall of Famer

at pinnacle right now you can get the royals +2 +128

nothing like getting +128 and 2 runs. dont know if I can even lay 1 unit on that horrible team

Anbody looking for some action or a new account, please private message

Old Post 05-26-06 04:54 AM
player is offline Click Here to See the Profile for player Click here to Send player a Private Message Edit post   Report post
t-vigilante

here's some help for you guys:

why the lines so high?

Yankees have won 14 straight home games against Kansas City - a streak that dates to August 2002.

The Yankees have won 22 of 24 against Kansas City at home since the start of the 2000 season. ...

New York was 18-2 SU in these games last 20 IN NY:

yanks 14 – 6 vs -1.5

grab the -1.5...they're bound to hit it once in the series.

Old Post 05-26-06 05:01 AM
t-vigilante is offline Click Here to See the Profile for t-vigilante Edit post   Report post
ctrapper

Value

Oh I don't doubt why the line is so high, but is the risk worth it. I mean, it's not part of the 4D chase, it doesn't qualify as the Vegas357 special, so I would be taking it just becuase. -180 is a lot for a -1.5 RL. There is losing and doing just enough to lose, and that would bother be with KC. Yanks may spank them in 3 straight! I may start posting a little total chase I have found. I would like to do some more research, but I can't back track it.

Old Post 05-26-06 05:21 AM
ctrapper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ctrapper Click here to Send ctrapper a Private Message Edit post   Report post
J gambler
FoxDen Hall of Famer

trapper

that is why i am parlaying the play. It is as much of a sure shot as there is, Royals can't hold a lead to save their lives their bullpen stinks and I imagine Spankees will be watching alot of pitches and making him thro 100 by the 5th inning so they can tee off on the bullpen.

Old Post 05-26-06 05:28 AM
J gambler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for J gambler Click here to Send J gambler a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: