StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Oakland estimated line!!!!!!!
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Red_Stallion

Oakland estimated line!!!!!!!

just had a quick look at the foxsheet for tomorrow oak/det game, check out the powerline estimate

Old Post 04-21-03 11:58 PM
Red_Stallion is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Red_Stallion Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

I think the line in the sand is only drawn when the ML is so huge, the Favorites (or Ump) start thinking about throwing a game. Who knows where/when that is.

Otherwise what's wrong with laying 10 units to win 3.

Looks like as Golf Pro would say, "Free Money."

Old Post 04-22-03 12:07 AM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bashton1
StatFox Hall of Famer

Dave I agree. I believe we could see the tigers win one here very soon on some sketchy calls.

Just a hit and miss to when it will be. If you lose one day you better 5-10x's your next days!!!

Old Post 04-22-03 12:14 AM
bashton1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bashton1 Click here to Send bashton1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JustDave
StatFox Hall of Famer

That's where having an adequate bank roll is important. When that W comes, a lot of small timers will get killed. They are better off working that large favorite into a small parlay or something, to limit their exposure.

Old Post 04-22-03 12:18 AM
JustDave is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustDave Click here to Send JustDave a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bashton1
StatFox Hall of Famer

That is why i will be playing more heavy on the #2 star play. With everyone in the world focused on DET, i will slip 20% on number 2 and only 10-15 against DET. If DET is not the star dog I will go 20% on the #1.

I feel this is the best way until DET gets a few wins. (for now anyways)..mind might change by tomorrow.

GL

GO O's

Old Post 04-22-03 12:27 AM
bashton1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bashton1 Click here to Send bashton1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Betman

Why is everybody so scared of the run line ? I mean we are talking about the worst team in baseball on this side of the galaxy for crying out loud and playing one of the best teams in baseball.

Do you honestly think Detroit stand a chance to keep this game close ? To believe it would be like believing that Ossama Bin Laden will soon convert to judaism.

Old Post 04-22-03 12:49 AM
Betman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Betman Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: