StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Just wondering Nick?
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
nasche

Just wondering Nick?

have you tracked all 20+ stars plays with estimator. I ask cause it could be a good indicator for a 1 to 5% parlay play. if not I will try and backtrack and let us know. Thanks for your input.

Old Post 04-21-03 09:38 PM
nasche is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nasche Edit post   Report post
Nick
StatFox Hall of Famer

A couple of days ago it was 5-6 over 20 star plays but not play of day. I only play the top play each day for 10% of my bankroll each day if it's over 20 if it's under 20 then 5%.

Old Post 04-21-03 10:11 PM
Nick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nick Click here to Send Nick a Private Message Edit post   Report post
DevilDog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Nick,

So the way I see it today is that you would play 5% on the team that has a 14 Star advantage? Is that right?

Dog

Old Post 04-21-03 10:19 PM
DevilDog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DevilDog Edit post   Report post
Pete Rose
StatFox Hall of Famer

That's right. 5% of the bankroll on the TOP PLAY of the day.. BALTIMORE ORIOLES. It would be 10% of the bankroll but its not over a 20 star difference.

Don't want to speak for Nick here... but that's how many of us are doing it.

Old Post 04-21-03 10:24 PM
Pete Rose is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pete Rose Edit post   Report post
Nick
StatFox Hall of Famer

Yes. 5% on Baltimore.

Old Post 04-21-03 10:25 PM
Nick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nick Click here to Send Nick a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Pete Rose
StatFox Hall of Famer

I personally am not playing on the Orioles tonight.... and for the sake of the TOP STAR play record. Tonight wouldn't count... Going into tomorrows full slate of games it stands at 20-2.

Old Post 04-21-03 10:26 PM
Pete Rose is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pete Rose Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: