StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > TOP STAR PLAY FOR MONDAY
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
StatFox Rich

TOP STAR PLAY FOR MONDAY

Good evening gentlemen,

We at StatFox don't like to present ourselves as 'almighty and all-knowing'. And we certainly don't like to dictate what can and can't be discussed on this forum.

With that said, we do appreciate everyone's cooperation with not openly discussing the top play system before the game begins. You obviously understand the difficult position we are in. Is it fair to have much of the information FoxSheets members pay for posted here for free each day? Probably not. But isn't this a place where those same members should be able to openly discuss that information? Yes.

There are a few questions that need to be answered. The bottom line is that everyone who comes to StatFox is here for the same reason. We're confident a resolution can be found for this forum. We thank you for your patience while we sort through the details.

--------------

Tomorrow is a pretty light day for MLB. There may not even be a top star play that hits the system.

Regardless, I welcome everyone here to openly discuss that top play and any other play tomorrow. Let's see how we can help each other and get the week started off right.

Thanks guys,
Rich

Old Post 04-21-03 06:13 AM
StatFox Rich is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox Rich Edit post   Report post
yrraldrib

thanks rich

thanks for the help rich and i meant to cause no problems.

Old Post 04-21-03 06:15 AM
yrraldrib is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yrraldrib Edit post   Report post
DevilDog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Well the top play tomorrow regardless of the Star System is...... guess I can't say but if you look at the sheets you'll know!! Buy the damn sheets people. It's the best money you'll ever spend.

If you are serious about making money then the sheets are a must.

I just wish we could have a forum that is only for members, we could get into things real good then and not worry about being careful of what we say. But I guess not everything can be perfect!!

Geez, a day without Detroit losing!! Tomorrow is going to be tough! Well there is that one play that is almost a mortal lock.....and if you have the sheets you'd know.

Dog

Old Post 04-21-03 06:34 AM
DevilDog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DevilDog Edit post   Report post
StatFox Rich

DevilDog,

We invite you to discuss the top play game tomorrow!

StatFox doesn't officially endorse 'the top play system'. While we acknowledge it is extremely successful, it's still just 1 strategy for utilizing the FoxSheets information. Our job is to present the tools. You guys are doing a great job of implementing them.

Rich

Old Post 04-21-03 06:40 AM
StatFox Rich is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox Rich Edit post   Report post
bashton1
StatFox Hall of Famer

as of 8:15 est

There is not a game that fits Nicks 20+ Star System.

Old Post 04-21-03 02:13 PM
bashton1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bashton1 Click here to Send bashton1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
wanna win

Looks like statfox brought this one upon themselves. I came over here because of their email to everyone that ever signed up for their newsletter.

They don't want you to talk about it, but they are more than willing to "advertise" the top play system.

I'm willing to pay because it doesn't really cost that much. I at least want to be around for a little while and see how well some systems work before I join. I figured I'd be in by football season, but I'll probably be in for bases too.

Some of the threads don't have an exorbitant amount of reads so there can't be that many lurkers.

I've been over at another forum, that shall remain nameless, and a couple fo their top players are getting over 13,000. That is a lot of reads of a thread.

Old Post 04-21-03 03:16 PM
wanna win is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wanna win Click here to Send wanna win a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bashton1
StatFox Hall of Famer

sheets updated 9:30

Show Baltimore at difference of 14*

Again, not over 20 but this game is the highest.

Old Post 04-21-03 03:29 PM
bashton1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bashton1 Click here to Send bashton1 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Pete Rose
StatFox Hall of Famer

Yeah... doesn't look like a play.

Toronto has a 31 star edge but the Estimator slightly favors the Sox.

Old Post 04-21-03 03:44 PM
Pete Rose is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pete Rose Edit post   Report post
bashton1
StatFox Hall of Famer

I like TOR in this one. Call it a hunch!

Need to start this day off right!

GL all

Old Post 04-21-03 03:56 PM
yrraldrib

i thought you played the top star team that also has the game estimator each day. And if there is more than one over 20 then you play them all. Is this incorrect? Nick, looking at you on this one.

Old Post 04-21-03 04:29 PM
yrraldrib is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yrraldrib Edit post   Report post
Nick
StatFox Hall of Famer

I'm only playing the TOP play everyday, if it's under 20 stars then I'll only bet half my usual amount.

Baltimore 14 star difference today, 5% of bankroll bet.

Old Post 04-21-03 05:11 PM
Nick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nick Click here to Send Nick a Private Message Edit post   Report post
GoBlue01
StatFox Hall of Famer

59-2 star difference

+ game estimator has the total at 7.8 in the Yankees game. Total is set at 9 (Even). Wells and Reed pitched to a 2-0 final in NY a couple weeks ago. I'm not sure whether MLB totals are as successful with the star system or not though...

Old Post 04-21-03 05:16 PM
GoBlue01 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoBlue01 Click here to Send GoBlue01 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
REB

StatFox

I for one don't think you should give away what we have to pay for, I'm in my 2nd year with StatFox I used the stars before NICK made it famous. He keeps good records.

I played the stars Football the second week of the season SIA had a Bonus going so I played $50.00 on a six game Over & Under. WELL IT PAYED $3850 I was hooked, but I didn't let them get it back, I did a withdraw back to $500 and still turned that into $5000 by the end of the season. With the stars,I have won alot on the stars, back then I would simply play against the team that had the most stars in SSP then check the estimator. It made me enough to play for a long time. And pay for my StatFox Sheets.

Don't give away What We Have to Pay For.
Give them day old or year old STATS

I still think SF, and NYY are the BEST. DET CIN CLE will show us the worst and maybe Tampa ??? (MIL)?

KC is riding high right now, but look at who they have played,Two weeks from now they will drop back to the basement where they belong. Look at who they have to play.

I have to be careful with the BRAVES this year, since they lost Tom Glavine to the Mets and Kevin Millwood to the Phillies.

When Glavin and Smoltz played golf together for 15 years it's hard to lose a good friend. Some say put Smoltz back in the line-up. I say NO he is better in the bullpen. Last year he had more saves than anyone.

StatFox you are going to do what you You want to anyway.
But I have to go with justdave on this one.

Why can't you
Post TIME Updates

Later AIRBORNE

Old Post 04-21-03 05:44 PM
REB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for REB Edit post   Report post
GoBlue01
StatFox Hall of Famer

oops...

59-2 star difference favors the under....forgot to mention that...

Old Post 04-21-03 05:44 PM
GoBlue01 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GoBlue01 Click here to Send GoBlue01 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: