StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > a new foxsheets member!!!
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
yrraldrib

a new foxsheets member!!!

Lets start the winning guys. Has anyone done the Star System for tomorrow yet?? I know that the updates aren't till tomorrow, but i just wanted to make sure that i am doing them right. I don't want to say who the sheets say, but the team I have for tomorrow with the most stars and the game estimator has only 5 stars. Is this correct?

Old Post 04-21-03 05:43 AM
yrraldrib is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yrraldrib Edit post   Report post
nasche

Thats what I got

and not to give it all away but it is an east coast team. I am trying to learn the system also and had a loss today so I am doing something wrong still. Hard learning curve but bankroll is up and I am being conservative.

Old Post 04-21-03 05:45 AM
nasche is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nasche Edit post   Report post
yrraldrib

anyone else

any pros out there want to tell nasche and I if we are doing the star system right?

Old Post 04-21-03 05:59 AM
yrraldrib is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yrraldrib Edit post   Report post
DevilDog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Don't even bother

until the updates, which should be around 7 A.M. Pacific. Things can change quite a bit.

Who knows maybe there will not be a play tomorrow. Hope so because the getting has been good.

Dog

Old Post 04-21-03 06:09 AM
DevilDog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DevilDog Edit post   Report post
nasche

Forgive my ingnorance.

as of now I see a five star play and as far as nick told us weeks ago take the highest five star play and if it agrees with the game estimator...place a bet. Are you saying that five stars is not enough? Or did I miss something. As I read it even if it was one star and was in agreement...the wahlah...a bet is made...HELP...confused again

Old Post 04-21-03 06:22 AM
nasche is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nasche Edit post   Report post
nathaninirvine

It needs to be atleast 20*

According to Bashton1 and Nick and the spreadsheet they have created, the difference needs to be atleast 20*. I remember Nick stating that also in a previous thread. I will try and search for it.

Bashton1, Pete Rose or Nick please confirm......

Old Post 04-21-03 06:26 AM
nathaninirvine is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nathaninirvine Edit post   Report post
Pete Rose
StatFox Hall of Famer

I think 20 stars is the minimum... I wouldn't play it with less than that.

Old Post 04-21-03 06:26 AM
Pete Rose is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pete Rose Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Yrardrib

If you guys keep reading those stars before they are in the final update you will go blind and get pimples and start seein stars.

Old Post 04-21-03 06:28 AM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
DevilDog
FoxDen Hall of Famer

What I am saying is that the updates on the charts HAVE NOT BEEN MADE so don't even bother right now. Wait until about an hour before the first game or at least 10 AM Eastern (7 Pacific) and then add'em all up and see what agrees with the game estimator.

As far as I know you take the highest star game that also agrees witht the estimator. If that was only five stars I would be a little concerned though, that is very low.

But if that is what it ends up being then that is what you bet....I guess.

Someone today didn't wait until the updates and had St. Louis as the play in Nick's system. It was the wrong play.

The play was Kansas City over Detroit.

It is very important to wait until the morning updates or you can be way off.

Dog

Old Post 04-21-03 06:29 AM
DevilDog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DevilDog Edit post   Report post
defcon

I can understand how exciting it must be watching dollar signs flying all over the place. Beats counting sheeps to fall asleep.

But be patient. There is no sense counting stars at this moment when you will have to do it again when the sheets are updated tomorrow.

Old Post 04-21-03 06:31 AM
defcon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for defcon Click here to Send defcon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Pete Rose
StatFox Hall of Famer

20-2

Sweet dreams fellas. And yeah... don't bother to start adding anything until around 9am at the earliest.

Old Post 04-21-03 06:34 AM
Pete Rose is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pete Rose Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: