StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Tigers game
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
jeffdane
StatFox Hall of Famer

Tigers game

Is anyone watching the Tigers game. I have been checking it out online and its seems to be at a stand still. Not sure whats going on. Only thing I can think of is that hernandez got tossed ann maybe there was a brawl. I only say this becaUSE he has hit 3 tigers and maroth has hit one. Please inform if anyone knows anything.

Old Post 07-17-05 09:02 PM
jeffdane is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeffdane Click here to Send jeffdane a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jeffdane
StatFox Hall of Famer

well the game is back on I beleive there probably was a bral because there was a runner for guillen and 3 others were replaced including hernandez

Old Post 07-17-05 09:04 PM
jeffdane is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeffdane Click here to Send jeffdane a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bigdadi
StatFox Hall of Famer

Game Notes
Pitcher Runelvys Hernandez of the Royals was ejected from the game in the bottom of the 6th inning by home plate umpire Marty Foster for throwing at the head of Carlos Guillen. The incident ultimately led to a bench clearing brawl.

Emil Brown of the Royals was ejected from the game in the bottom of the 6th inning by home plate umpire Marty Foster for participating in the bench clearing brawl.

Carlos Guillen of the Tigers was ejected from the game in the bottom of the 6th inning by home plate umpire for participating in the bench clearing brawl.

Alberto Castillo, Manager Buddy Bell of the Royals and pitchers Jeremy Bonderman and Kyle Farnsworth of the Tigers were ejected from the game in the bottom of the 6th inning by home plate umpire Marty Foster for participating in the bench clearing brawl.

Old Post 07-17-05 09:08 PM
bigdadi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigdadi Click here to Send bigdadi a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: