StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Interesting local happening...big baby
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
StatFox Steve
Administrator

Interesting local happening...big baby

Giant Baby Born In Milwaukee
(CBS) MILWAUKEE - Her father calls her the 'Big Enchilada' and for good reason. Dalaney Jessica Buzzell is a big baby.

When she was born in Milwaukee last Thursday by cesarean section, Dalaney weighed 13 pounds, 12 ounces. She was also 22 inches long.

Her mother, Robin, said the final weeks were uncomfortable and she was relieved that Dalaney came three weeks early. Robin's condition also concerned her husband, Paul, who saw her pain. The delivery was a bit difficult as well.

"Laney" is the latest big baby in the family. Sisters Cameron and Alexis were 11 pounds, 14 ounces and 10 pounds, 8 ounces when they were born.

The big enchilada came three weeks early!!!

Steve

Old Post 06-28-05 11:11 PM
StatFox Steve is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox Steve Click here to Send StatFox Steve a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

They can skip the "newborn" size clothing that's for sure. Phew!

Old Post 06-29-05 03:25 AM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
BobbyBraveheart

I'd say the word "ouch" is a bit of an understatement if you know what I mean

Old Post 06-29-05 04:39 AM
BobbyBraveheart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BobbyBraveheart Edit post   Report post
BWELL316
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I thought my girlfriend was tough for delivering my 9 Pound 9 Ounce son with no drugs. 13 pounds? Holy Crap!

Old Post 06-29-05 04:47 AM
BWELL316 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BWELL316 Click here to Send BWELL316 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
MemphisMafia
FoxDen Hall of Famer

That :

Is definetly "not like throwing a deck-chair off the Titanic"

My Lord , I would sue him !

G.L>

Ms>>MM

Old Post 06-29-05 05:35 AM
MemphisMafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MemphisMafia Click here to Send MemphisMafia a Private Message Edit post   Report post
357vegas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I hope they added 3 or 4 more stitches. LOL

Old Post 06-29-05 06:06 AM
357vegas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 357vegas Click here to Send 357vegas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

already beaten

ORBIN, Ky. (AP) - A baby girl weighing a whopping 14 pounds, 3 ounces was born in Kentucky, a hospital official said. The baby was born Tuesday by Caesarean section and appeared healthy, said Susan Whittymore, a nursing supervisor at Baptist Regional Medical Center.

According to the National Center for Health Statistics, less than 1 percent of babies weigh more than 11 pounds at birth.

The child went home Friday, Whittymore said. No other details were available.

Last month, a 13-pound, 12-ounce girl was born in Wisconsin to Paul and Robin Buzzell. They dubbed their newborn the "Big Enchilada."

Old Post 07-16-05 09:09 PM
buster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buster Click here to Send buster a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: