StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Rod Aruba here ...
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread
Pages (2): [1] 2 »

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

Rod Aruba here ...

As you may or may not know, it was discovered a year or so ago that when Atlanta QB Michael Vick travels he uses Ron Mexico as his alias. Click the link and enter your real name to find out your new alias.

http://www.ronmexico.com/

Old Post 07-10-05 06:37 PM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Dork9999

Entered

dork9999 and it gave me "Tommie Denmark". Which I must admit is a Damn fine name.

CT (Colorado Tom)

Old Post 07-10-05 08:10 PM
Dork9999 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dork9999 Edit post   Report post
jazzy j

Erik Palau here

Old Post 07-10-05 08:14 PM
jazzy j is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jazzy j Click here to Send jazzy j a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ZX10R
Banned User

Sonny Japan here.

Old Post 07-10-05 08:39 PM
ZX10R is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ZX10R Click here to Send ZX10R a Private Message Edit post   Report post
BWELL316
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Mine...

Jean-Claude Cayman

My Son's...

Little John Angola

Old Post 07-10-05 10:19 PM
BWELL316 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BWELL316 Click here to Send BWELL316 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
shanonm

Philippe Bahamas

&

for my user name - Boy Trinidad (an alias of an alias):

Old Post 07-10-05 10:20 PM
shanonm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shanonm Click here to Send shanonm a Private Message Edit post   Report post
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

what the hell is this

Hunk Kyrgyzstan.

i cannot even pronounce it!LOL.and it sounds like i am some kind of fag.although if you look at my picture the first name does tell a lot

Old Post 07-10-05 10:21 PM
buster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buster Click here to Send buster a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

buster

ROTFLMAO!!!

So that is who's picture you stole, you Hunk you!!!

Old Post 07-10-05 10:41 PM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
whitehotpony

mine

duff tokelau

Old Post 07-11-05 04:22 PM
whitehotpony is offline Click Here to See the Profile for whitehotpony Edit post   Report post
theqman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Looks like I will stick with theqman.

I can't stomach, Bad Boy Iraq!

Old Post 07-11-05 05:16 PM
theqman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for theqman Click here to Send theqman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

RD....funny stuff!

Some of us gals get to try this twice.

Using my maiden name: Danni Polynesia
Using my married name: Serena Micronesia

That's about right. Prior to getting married, I dreamed of basking in the sun on a tropical island with gorgeous hunks serving me drinks with little umbrellas. And now, well....let's just say I suffer from small memory loss. LOL!

Old Post 07-11-05 05:31 PM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
StatFox Steve
Administrator

Robb Samoa here....

pleased to make your aquaintance! :-)

Was in Vegas for most of last week, good to be back. Things looked quiet but tame in here...

Lots happening in the coming weeks at StatFox, stay tuned

Steve

Old Post 07-11-05 05:37 PM
StatFox Steve is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StatFox Steve Click here to Send StatFox Steve a Private Message Edit post   Report post
theqman
StatFox Hall of Famer

I think (not sure, however) Babe and I were married at one point. She was then Mrs. Amnesia.

Old Post 07-12-05 07:07 AM
theqman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for theqman Click here to Send theqman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
DrHappy

Nikko Hong Kong

Cool. I get a middle name too.

And no one would ever suspect it was me.

Old Post 07-12-05 03:04 PM
DrHappy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DrHappy Edit post   Report post
z24skibum
StatFox Hall of Famer

Buster is "Hunk Kyrgyzstan"? LOL!!

Here's how to pronounce it: kir-gee-stahn
It's a former Soviet state turned-country in Asia.

LOL!

Qman- I had to type in your real name to find out if you're telling the truth. Of course, you were! LOL!!!!

Wanna know my name? Sam Albania! LOL! That's actually funny because my late-grandfather's name was Sam!

Old Post 07-13-05 07:57 AM
z24skibum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for z24skibum Click here to Send z24skibum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
z24skibum
StatFox Hall of Famer

Hey Buster!

I am also Buster! LOL!!! I typed in my full name and here's what I got!

Buster Saint Helena!

LOL!

Old Post 07-13-05 08:02 AM
z24skibum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for z24skibum Click here to Send z24skibum a Private Message Edit post   Report post
buster
FoxDen Hall of Famer

well well well ski

i can honestly say no one in my family was ever named hunk,and as far as you being buster,maybe so.but you will not ever look as good as me....sir buster hehehehehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 07-13-05 02:53 PM
buster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buster Click here to Send buster a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Bytore
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Buster Guiana here...

I fear it is a cloning experiment Ski, conducted by none other than the original Buster himself. I too, fell into the trap, typed in Bytore, and was re-named "Buster Guiana".

A Guiana hog in a mad experiment.

This makes three "Buster's". There can only be one....

Where is my sword!!!

Old Post 07-14-05 04:53 AM
Bytore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bytore Click here to Send Bytore a Private Message Edit post   Report post
tdbabe
StatFox Hall of Famer

You guys are hilarious!

By the way Q, your sub-alias is Alexander Scandinavia (aka theqman). However, you are still a BAD BOY! LOL

Old Post 07-14-05 05:26 AM
tdbabe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tdbabe Click here to Send tdbabe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
z24skibum
StatFox Hall of Famer

z24skibum, aka, Dante Myanmar.

I think I will stick with Buster St. Helena! LOL!

Old Post 07-14-05 06:01 AM
Post A Reply

Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: