StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Indiana is a Live Dog. . .
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
osk
StatFox Hall Of Famer

Indiana is a Live Dog. . .

Public has been all over Detroit all day, moving the line from 3 1/2 to 5. Take the home dog in game 3.

Good Luck!

Old Post 05-14-05 01:11 AM
osk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for osk Click here to Send osk a Private Message Edit post   Report post
BobbyBraveheart

Im on the under 174

Old Post 05-14-05 01:13 AM
BobbyBraveheart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BobbyBraveheart Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

Under 173 here.

Old Post 05-14-05 01:22 AM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
osk
StatFox Hall Of Famer

Under

Guys, I like your Under play tonight. Good call.

I wouldn't be surprised if the rest of the games were in the 165-169 range.

Do you like Phoenix in game 2?

Old Post 05-14-05 01:32 AM
osk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for osk Click here to Send osk a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

Staying away from 2nd game, liked Phoenix but don't like the line move.

Old Post 05-14-05 01:57 AM
RDTrains is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RDTrains Click here to Send RDTrains a Private Message Edit post   Report post
osk
StatFox Hall Of Famer

I agree

Phoenix was a lot more appealing when they were listed as +3.

It seems like veryone is all over Phoeniz, including the public money. Like you, that worries me a lot.

Plus, not many statistical advantages/trends favoring Phoenix in this game. I've analyzed The FoxSheets and can't come up with a strong reason to go with Phoenix.

With that being said, I'm going to stick with my parlay of Indiana (+5) and Phoenix (+2.5).

I have, however, found some strong trends favoring the UNDER in the Phoenix game. Look for Dallas to play very good defense at home, as the Under cashed in more often than not on their home floor.

Old Post 05-14-05 02:36 AM
BWELL316
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I took Phoenix. I don't know why...just a hunch I guess,,,

Old Post 05-14-05 03:54 AM
BWELL316 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BWELL316 Click here to Send BWELL316 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
RDTrains
StatFox Hall of Famer

Phoenix +2 for a little here too.

Old Post 05-14-05 04:51 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: