StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Afternoon upset?
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Razor
StatFox Hall of Famer

Afternoon upset?

The best underdog play in the early games today is probably Cleveland. CC Sabathia is a tough young pitcher who is ready to emerge as one of the league's best. I am sure people are all ready to write off the Indians because they lost Jim Thome. His loss will hurt, but don't forget one thing. The Orioles are one of, if not the worst hitting team in the major leagues. They scored just 4.1 runs per game last season and only 3.7 runs per game against lefty starters. Lopez did pitch well last season, but he is far from a proven commodity. With Sabathia on the hill, I like Cleveland +120.

Old Post 03-31-03 07:56 PM
Razor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Razor Edit post   Report post
cashmoney
StatFox Hall of Famer

I was looking at Clevland as well. Baltimore was bad last year and it looks like they did nothing to improve.

One thing I have to disagree with is where you said Baltimore worst hitting team in baseball. Sorry but the Tigers win that hands down!

Best of Luck Cash Money

Old Post 03-31-03 08:02 PM
cashmoney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cashmoney Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: