StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Baseball cappers?
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Baseball cappers?

Looking for all the good baseball cappers. Sitting here waiting for the lessons. I have never seriously bet baseball. Only a few wagers here and there but I want to use the sheets and some of the good cappers here to learn the best way to do it. I will be watching. I think if I were gonna bet I would go Atlanta and St. Louis tommorrow in a two team parlay. Not the greatest of odds but Morris and Maddux should pitch well enough to pull it out. Who knows. I am a rookie baseball capper. Have the one note though, a team wins 2 in a row vs a team that loses 1 in a row is 80%+. I know I have that written down somewhere from this board. I am looking for those kinda plays. Plus I gotta give my Astros some credit, the added Jeff Kent to the lineup and have a couple of strong starters plus one of the best releivers in baseball. Go Stros! Ok, now who is gonna win tommorrow!

Old Post 03-31-03 05:47 AM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
ThePope

Going to be sitting a long time

Old Post 03-31-03 06:26 AM
ThePope is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ThePope Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Real intelligent!

Old Post 03-31-03 07:13 AM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Pete Rose
StatFox Hall of Famer

This Pope guy is also Galkirk and VegasSports Online...

Trouble maker.

Old Post 03-31-03 07:15 AM
Pete Rose is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pete Rose Edit post   Report post
VegasSports

Pete...Your comments can get you into legal trouble dude. I wouldn't push it...

Old Post 03-31-03 07:51 AM
VegasSports is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VegasSports Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: