StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > PRO BASKETS Sun Mar 30
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Jake DeNiro
StatFox Hall of Famer

PRO BASKETS Sun Mar 30

3* Dallas/Minnesota Over 206'
3* N.Y/Toronto Over 196
3* Phoenix/Indiana Under 191
3* Milwaukee -9'
1* L.A.Lakers/Seattle Under 193
========================================
======
Saturday March 29.....results..... (-470)
4* Boston -5..... -440
3* Sacramento/Chicago Over 203..... -330
2* Golden State/New Jersey Under 206'..... +200
1* Utah/San Antonio Under 186..... +100

last night's positive quote:
Celtic's aren't going to miss as many free throw's tonight which cost the cover last night.

today's negative quote:
Celtic's Pierce misses two free throws with 13 seconds to go which cost the cover last night.

Old Post 03-30-03 06:34 PM
Jake DeNiro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jake DeNiro Click here to Send Jake DeNiro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
LineTracker

Nice looking Card today Jake...

May I?

Check your notes for me really quick want to compare.
Dallas and Minny? Whose your edge?
And did you even glance at the SAC/DET match-up? Leaning towards Pistons...

Other than that the card today looks very very nice might even parlay em.

Thanks
GL, LINE

Old Post 03-30-03 06:42 PM
LineTracker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LineTracker Edit post   Report post
Jake DeNiro
StatFox Hall of Famer

Guys.....

just told my wife.....I'll be right back, so I can post this up. We have company that dropped in unexpectly, so I can't reply to anything right now.....sorry, and GL

Old Post 03-30-03 07:10 PM
Jake DeNiro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jake DeNiro Click here to Send Jake DeNiro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
LineTracker

bbc...

Actually on the Milwaukee game and the Dallas game I can concur.
If I parlay today surely Ill buy the points on the Bucks no doubt!

Again we are all here to offer some form of insight right?
But honestly when was the last time Dallas played defense?
This team is very much up tempo because anyone can create for themselves. I believe the game will be televised best believe the slump games these two just came off will be a venting situation..
and a game that may very well see OT. There will be lots of transition shots today...

Ok bbc, I know you are a man of numbers consider this
Dallas 12-6 over versus teams called for 21 or less fouls per game
TRANSITION. 9-3 over versus UPTEMPO teams, this my friend is Dallas style of play. Overall Dallas is 10-5 against the Minny style teams.

Minny is 12-6 over when playing good ball handling teams TRANSITION. 10-3 over versus poor rebounding teams UPTEMPO.
12-9 against poor foul drawing teams UPTEMPO. 12-8 over versus Dallas style teams.3-3 over versus elite squads.

This is going to be a run and shoot stlye game and both teams are very good shooting teams. Again dangerously close to the total but I believe past it...

GL LINE

Old Post 03-30-03 07:14 PM
LineTracker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LineTracker Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: