StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Lurkers
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
VegasSports

Lurkers

Are a lot of people taking off work today or what? So many lurkers.......GL..Who can handle the pressure?

Old Post 03-27-03 09:51 PM
VegasSports is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VegasSports Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Kevin

They are no doubt waiting for you to post a big 4 or 5 star winner here.

Old Post 03-27-03 10:04 PM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Pete Rose
StatFox Hall of Famer

Lots of pressure... dont choke! :)

Old Post 03-27-03 10:06 PM
Pete Rose is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pete Rose Edit post   Report post
VegasSports

Ragtop

They may be waiting a long time, maybe not...GL.....K

Old Post 03-27-03 10:08 PM
VegasSports is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VegasSports Edit post   Report post
VegasSports

Pete

Pete..I never choke...Good maney management is what keeps that from happening....what do you have against me other than that I win, most of the time? MD cost you a little the other day if I remember right?

Good luck anyway

Old Post 03-27-03 10:22 PM
VegasSports

Just kidding with you Pete...Don't take it seriously

Old Post 03-27-03 10:24 PM
Kiwi@NZ

Hey Vegas,still waiting for a reply to a post I sent you last week
Whats happening.
Jon
New Zealand

Old Post 03-27-03 10:31 PM
Kiwi@NZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kiwi@NZ Edit post   Report post
VegasSports

Ragtop

Just to correct you, if I may, I post every play in Units and not stars. Units are a % of your bankroll but I don't even understand some cappers star method..GL

Old Post 03-27-03 10:33 PM
Pete Rose
StatFox Hall of Famer

Vegas Sports...

I've got some pretty thick skin. Going to take more than that to get to me! :)

I was only kiddin anyway. Nobody on this board would ever choke.

Old Post 03-27-03 10:37 PM
Pete Rose is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Pete Rose Edit post   Report post
VegasSports

Kiwi@NZ

Kiwi@NZ...I am sorry I didn't receive anything that I can remember. Resend it if you want and I will check on it now that you have my attention. I am not the only person that checks my email and sometimes I don't get emails...Thanks...Kevin

sports@vegassportsonline.com

Old Post 03-27-03 10:38 PM
VegasSports

Pete

I am not really sorry for the jab but don't want any bad blood either. Lets get along and share info, if that is otay? I remember back when I first made my first picks in the Cappers Corner, you were the one that said better luck in the future. It was a bad night but but I don't think you meant anything about it. Now the record speaks volumes by itself...Baseball is not far so lets get along. remember this Kevin you are talking to and not some dumb itiot I paid before but I do remember that first day

kevin

Old Post 03-27-03 10:45 PM
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Kevin

This is the kinder gentler Vegas Sports we have with us now. Look at all the good attention you are getting here today. Good luck on the MLB season.

Old Post 03-27-03 10:58 PM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Pete Rose
StatFox Hall of Famer

Nice jab.

I've never trusted a pick service... never will. Just my opinion.

Old Post 03-27-03 11:00 PM
VegasSports

Pete

I trusted them at one time but but you can't lump all handicappers into the scamdicappers category? It is like good stock brokers vs bad stock brokers. You can read my Bio on my site so there is no reasnon to go into that here and that is not what this place is for!

GL

Old Post 03-27-03 11:09 PM
Breadman
StatFox Hall of Famer

Pete too bad you dropped the Hulk icon. Would have been useful for this thread. He may have answered differently.

Old Post 03-28-03 12:15 AM
Breadman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Breadman Click here to Send Breadman a Private Message Edit post   Report post
VegasSports

I like the old Pete in response to the last post...The ballplayer pete and not the suited up one.

GL

Old Post 03-28-03 12:53 AM
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

?

Wow, what was that e-mail address again?

Old Post 03-30-03 08:02 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: