StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Bet of the Year
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
notorious

Bet of the Year

This is as easy as it gets. Tua-Rahman heavyweight fight is a blowout. Tua is up to -320, but he ought to be about -800. Rahman is pretty well shot to begin with, but on top of that he weighed in at 259 for this fight. Last time out, he was 224. In other words, he hasn't trained. He's talking about retiring anyway, so this looks like a paycheck grab and that's about it. Apparently he's decided to try and slug it out with Tua, which is paramount to suicide from a boxing standpoint. Tua may be immobile but the guy is the biggest puncher in the division, and that's by a lot!

This fight doesn't go more than two or three rounds tops, and Tua wins by KO.

I make Tua and the won't go rounds prop absolutely tremendously strong wagers!

Old Post 03-29-03 09:27 AM
notorious is offline Click Here to See the Profile for notorious Edit post   Report post
vig
StatFox Hall of Famer

Definately agree,will have some cash on that play!

Old Post 03-29-03 01:50 PM
vig is offline Click Here to See the Profile for vig Edit post   Report post
GrayVA
StatFox Hall of Famer

TUA

I agree here, if Rahman is 35 pounds overweight, he will have another one of those big azz lumps on his forehead!!!!!!!!!!!!

Might have to play on TUA

Thanks for pointing that out,,,,

GL

Old Post 03-29-03 10:35 PM
GrayVA is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GrayVA Edit post   Report post
cashmoney
StatFox Hall of Famer

I'm not a boxing buff by any means but A good friend of mine who knows his stuff said Tua easily tonight. He also stated like so many on this forum already have, Rahman is not in shape for this fight.

Anyways I put 8 UNITS down to win almost 3 UNITS

Best of Luck Cash Money

Old Post 03-30-03 01:52 AM
cashmoney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cashmoney Edit post   Report post
cashmoney
StatFox Hall of Famer

I guess I owe that friend of mine a kick in the ass!

Cash Money

Old Post 03-30-03 06:21 AM
cashmoney is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cashmoney Edit post   Report post
Ragtop
StatFox Hall of Famer

Missed the match

Cash, I was going to get down on Tua in this match after seeing all the posts here. Took a nap and missed my bet at Canbet. Glad I did now.

Old Post 03-30-03 06:28 AM
Ragtop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ragtop Click here to Send Ragtop a Private Message Edit post   Report post
show
StatFox Hall of Famer

lol ragg, i did the exact same thing. about to throw some on tua and then comp crashed, and i have to go out. Glad my computer knows when to crash on me.

-show

Old Post 03-30-03 12:27 PM
show is offline Click Here to See the Profile for show Edit post   Report post
notorious

miserable!

What an awful fight. Cannot believe how badly Tua performed. I'm just happy I got my money back on the side bet at least with the gift draw. I thought Rahman won the fight and when they announced the scores it was almost akin to stealing a win.

Sorry for the bad call, guys. I normally don't get over the top on anything but I really thought this would be a cinch.

Old Post 03-31-03 03:14 AM
notorious is offline Click Here to See the Profile for notorious Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: