StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Sunday College Basketball
StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Sunday College Basketball

3* South Florida +7 vs SMU

Excellent spot for Bulls to exact revenge for December's 40 point pummeling at hands of SMU.SMU banged up and 2-8 last 10 games, with 2 wins over 10-18 ECU. I will take points here.

Old Post 03-04-18 02:59 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

3* Tulane +6.5 vs UCF

Greenwave coming into this one to end regular season are 14-15, with 7 of those 15 losses by 7 or fewer points against a fairly tough schedule.They are off a pounding at hands of Cincinnati,so there will certainly be motivation to have a good game going into conference tournament.After a good December, UCF has slipped a good bit.They are 7-8 in 2018 and were lucky to get a couple of those 7 wins. Green Wave are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games following a double-digit loss at home and I think have better overall momentum now in a game I think should be really close.I will take points. GL

Old Post 03-04-18 09:44 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
willy2067

Thanks for another winner

Old Post 03-04-18 10:01 PM
willy2067 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for willy2067 Click here to Send willy2067 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks Willy. One more for me tonight and I will hand it off to you all.

2* N.Dakota.St Pk vs IPFW

Bison have 14-16 record but 8 of the 16 losses by 8 or fewer points and they have a win over 25-7 South Dakota as well as playing USC and Stephen F Austin tightly.Mastodons had surprising upset of Indiana earlier in season,but nothing else compelling about this team.Bison are 20-9 ATS in their last 29 neutral site games. I like Bison tonight.

Old Post 03-04-18 10:40 PM
willy2067

Good stuff yesterday TP. That tulane was a kick in the nuts thou.....tied with 50 secs left and they didnt cover......the way she goes sometimes!

Old Post 03-05-18 10:15 PM
willy2067 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for willy2067 Click here to Send willy2067 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

willy the old moose got us for sure with Greenwave.Not first time or last.

Old Post 03-05-18 10:40 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: