StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Friday College Basketball
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Friday College Basketball

4* Wisconsin +10 vs MSU

Going to ride the Badger express again today as I simply dont feel Spartans are in a mood to handle double digits. Since they beat Wisconsin by 15 back in January by 15,MSU is 9-0,but 7 of those wins by 8 or fewer.Spartans simply have not had many impressive wins aside from blowing out UNC back in November.In fact 17 of their 28 wins were against team with losing records an many of those teams from low level conferences.Badgers lost by 5 to Spartans less then a week ago,I will not be surprised if Badgers spring SU upset here. GL

Old Post 03-02-18 02:27 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

5* VMI vs The Citadel Over 164

Very little The Citadel does well,but they do launch some shots and defend with leisure.These 2 shot a collective 18% from 3 land in last meeting where they collectively shoot around 33% from and still got to 146 points. With just some mild improvement this should soar over total.Over is 25-10 in Bulldogs last 35 games vs. a team with a winning % below .400. I think this gets into 170s with some ease.GL

Old Post 03-02-18 09:33 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Toby13
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Keep knock'n them out gl TP.

Old Post 03-02-18 10:41 PM
Toby13 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toby13 Click here to Send Toby13 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

3* Davidson -1 vs Rhode Island

This should be a dandy of a game with desperation from both teams coming from a weak conference that may get just 1 NCAA bid. Davidson at home in a revenge spot, obviously some concern after triple OT game against St.Bonaventure on Tuesday.But Wildcats are well coached and outside of loss to Rhode Island in last meeting, could easily be coming into tonights game 15-1 last 16.Wildcats are playing best ball of year at right time.Rams actually ran off 16 wins in a roll before mid part of February,so may have peaked a bit to soon. I like Davidson here.

Old Post 03-03-18 01:37 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: