StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Thursday College Basketball
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thursday College Basketball

2* Wisconsin +2.5 vs Maryland

This is a revenge spot for Badger team that showed marked improvement over last month against Maryland team just 4-6 last 10 and 3 of the wins were against Rutgers and Northwestern who are a combined 10-27 in conference play.Doggies is 5-2 last 7 in this series. I think Badgers arrive with better momemtum.

Old Post 03-01-18 04:39 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

5* Michigan vs Iowa Under 149

This game is almost guaranteed to cause some shooting/scoring disruptions.Michigan has held 7 of last 10 opponents to 63 or fewer and I am thinking fewer here for Iowa as there scoring outburst this year that have fed that 80ppg average have come against largely low level teams(Chicago.St,Ala.St,Southern,etc) Winner in last 10 in series has scored 75 or less in 6 of those 10. Trends suggest Over here but I think Wolverines hold Hawkeyes in 50-60 range and probably dont get too far past 70 themselves.I like Under.GL

Old Post 03-01-18 05:58 PM
Traderpro is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Traderpro Click here to Send Traderpro a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

3* Troy +7.5 vs Georgia.St

Much like earlier Wisconsin game, Georgia.St does not come into conference tournament with momentum and to boot plays a Troy team they are just 1-4 against last 5 meetings.This has also been a very competitive series with average margin of victory just 5.7 PPG over last 10 meetings.Troy 6-4 last 10 games overall and with a bounce or two could be coming in 8-2! This has been a doggy dominated series, so I will gran the generous 7.5

Old Post 03-01-18 11:48 PM
willy2067

Nice early hits TP. Keep it rollin

Old Post 03-01-18 11:53 PM
willy2067 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for willy2067 Click here to Send willy2067 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Traderpro
FoxDen Hall of Famer

2* East Carolina +9 vs Tulsa

This is essentially a situational spot I like as Pirates have been throttled a couple of games in a row to SMU and Houston and Tulsa has already beaten up on them in December.I can easily see Hurricanes being a bit listless here and Pirates are 15-7 ATS in their last 22 games following a straight up loss,so capable of making Tulsa walk the plank. l like ECU

Old Post 03-02-18 12:38 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: