StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Uga -35
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
puckslug
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Uga -35

Georgia won 51-14 this afternoon after the game was called due to weather in the third quarter(?).

I took Georgia on Bookmaker -35 and I received a "Cancelled bet" and was refunded my bet because of the cancellation. Any other books respond this way? I sorta feel wronged as even in a shortened game the Dawgs still covered.

the first rule of making money is to not lose it.

Old Post 09-06-15 12:05 AM
puckslug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puckslug Click here to Send puckslug a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

not at all i explained it in your thread, the game did not go 55 minutes it cost me as well on the over & a parlay to boot. The game ended due to weather, lightning & i live 25 miles from Athens & the weather here was beautiful, a shame to say the least. I had my parlay canceled due to it & needless to say Temple was left

Old Post 09-06-15 12:38 AM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
puckslug
FoxDen Hall of Famer

That's quite a bummer. I understand the weather being an issue, but regardless I don't think it should affect the outcome of those who placed a bet.

the first rule of making money is to not lose it.

Old Post 09-06-15 02:08 AM
puckslug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puckslug Click here to Send puckslug a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

it could happen again tonight, a couple of hot weather spots

Old Post 09-06-15 02:30 AM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: