StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

StatSharp.com - Advanced Sports Betting Analytics

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Monday CBB
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Bromoe
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Monday CBB

Wow what a tourney. Pretty disappointed with the calls on Saturday and unfortunately I believe it had a major influence on the outcome of both contests. Not really excited about the contest tonight, but since I'm watching...I'm wagering.

Even though Michigan is taking in 54%+ of the wagers, the larger wagers are on Louisville.
Louisville is backed by quite a few trends that fit and the three I weighed the most total 23 - 4 ATS.

Looking at the Refs stats, no advantage on the side or total.

My total play is solely based on the assumption that Pitino is going to control the pace early. Add the fact that the total was hedged a point IMO and the public has drove it up a bucket at most offshore books, while Vegas books have had little movement tells me the smart money is on the under.

If Michigan is going to cover, it will be a backdoor cover. I like Louisville to come out strong and control the first half. We may see Michigan have a hangover from the Orangemen zone.

Up three dimes on the NCAA tourney so I'm gonna have a little fun tonight. Not going to play more that a unit on these, but I'm playing...

Louisville Money Line

Under first half (near tip)

Under for the game (near tip)

Michigan under 32.5 (-120) first half

Michigan under 68 (-120)

First team to score ten points Louisville (-115)

Team to 20 Louisville (-125)

Team to 30 Louisville (-140)

Been fun Good Luck Peace

Old Post 04-08-13 11:58 PM
Bromoe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bromoe Click here to Send Bromoe a Private Message Edit post   Report post
pshinnamon
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Thanks for the write up. I think I'm just going to do some props, and watch and have fun. big poker game tonight. I have lots of corn for my pidgeons.

Pete

Terpman

Old Post 04-09-13 12:34 AM
pshinnamon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pshinnamon Click here to Send pshinnamon a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: