StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Calder 7th Race (Post Time About 3:30EST)
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
CHOP
StatFox Hall of Famer

Calder 7th Race (Post Time About 3:30EST)

12:30PST

#4 GLOBAL PEACE Across The Board

Old Post 12-07-03 08:27 PM
CHOP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHOP Click here to Send CHOP a Private Message Edit post   Report post
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Hey chop

I had the 4 already before I read this. I only bet to win though. So no good. Calder has been very good lately. Just look at the results from yesterday. Shots all day long. I have been betting full time the last week or two and doing pretty good at most tracks. Trying to stay away from the tracks that favorites win at.

Turfway is a pain in the rear. Bejarano and Lumkins dominate and it is hard to bet them because they get bet down so much.

Still Bejarano is profitable if you bet him every race he races in.

Also, at Sam Houston, the let the top jockey win 2 times at odds last night. $20 and $18 for Jeremy Beasley. He is a good rider. He much be bet on shots. He and the other top jock Roman Chapa combined to win 6 or 7 races last night including the late pick 4. They are $$ at Sam Houston.

Still, betting overlays. I have the 4 in race 8 at Fair Grounds. 20-1 ML. I put him underneath in some exactas. He might have a shot to do something.

I also like the 4 in race 11 at Calder. Might be worth a shot. 8-1 ML. Not impressed with the jockey but might be interesting.

The last two days I have been getting so many early speed horses that just cannot hold for the win. I can only imagine my profits if they could hold on. I will be glad win it starts holding strong at some of these tracks. I will make a mint. racingpicks.com is very good at giving the fastest horse out of the box. Pretty amazing actually. They have good prices and surely can pick nice overlays. They are actually basically the same thing as fullcardreports but they are cheaper and you can buy them for a day. I am just using them to get the pace and betting their overlays in most races. They are strong. Just have to watch the odds and bet the overlays and collect your money. It has been pretty nice. I can always count on these guys.

Ok, GL!

Old Post 12-07-03 09:34 PM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CHOP
StatFox Hall of Famer

I should have used that 5 in the 5th. Knocked me out of a nice pick 3.

Old Post 12-07-03 10:38 PM
CHOP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CHOP Click here to Send CHOP a Private Message Edit post   Report post
CHOP
StatFox Hall of Famer

Calder 11th

The 4 was really skittish in the Post Parade, trying to get away from the outrider, and the jockey wasn't up. I'll put a little something on him in case he straightens up, but looks like they're going to have a problem loading him, which is not good news. He's using all his energy up.

Old Post 12-07-03 10:43 PM
CHOP
StatFox Hall of Famer

Calder 11th

I took the 1 to win and place too, but I put more on him.

Old Post 12-07-03 10:52 PM
CHOP
StatFox Hall of Famer

RESULTS

9/2 when I bet him with 2 minutes to post, got bet down

1 Outrageous Queen 8.00 4.40 3.40
2 Runtherapids 4.20 3.80
3 Suave Girl 7.20

Old Post 12-07-03 10:59 PM
bbaffert
StatFox Hall of Famer

Opps

Was supposed to be the 9th at Fairgrounds on the 4 horse. $132 Exacta was not hard to have at all. Hard to keep everything in line. Interested to see how much the 4 got bet down from 20-1. Hell, could have been the 10th race also, LOL. The 4 finished 2nd there also at big odds. Seems like 2nd has been long odds most of the day at the fairgrounds.

9th race - Fair Grounds - December 07, 2003

Pgm Horse Jockey Win Place Show
3 Ole Rebel Corey J. Lanerie 15.20 6.60 5.20
4 Zee Oh Six Luis S. Quinonez 9.80 5.00
7 Seventh Inning Shane J. Sellers 4.00

Old Post 12-08-03 12:05 AM
bbaffert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bbaffert Click here to Send bbaffert a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: