StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Beaver Hoops 3/5/08
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
AngryBeavers
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Beaver Hoops 3/5/08

I have been quietly lurking waiting for the Madness and Baseball to start. I have two plays tonight I like alot:
Detroit Pistons ( Spread +4 -110 ) for Game
Detroit has been playing much better lately. I think this game comes down to the last possession or two. I will take the points. I see that Detroit has also risen to the top of Duckman's ratings. That doesn't hurt!

Virginia ( Spread +6½ -110 ) for Game
Duke is already looking at the tourney and NC on Saturday. VA is using this as a measuring stick as they are only 10th in the Conference. They need to win this game, beat MD and still make a bunch of noise in the Conf Tourney to have any shot at the Big Dance. They need a couple of wins just to get to the NIT as they are only 14-13. So why is the line so low? Makes ya wonder? I am going the other way and taking the Cavs

GLTA

Old Post 03-06-08 12:37 AM
AngryBeavers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AngryBeavers Click here to Send AngryBeavers a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

AB

i like my guys under tonight also, let's have a good one
GL

Old Post 03-06-08 12:49 AM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
JZ in Florida
Banned User

On the Pistons with you - Good luck tonight.

09 MLB 57-48-1 +19.73
Yesterday 4-0-0 +4.54

Old Post 03-06-08 12:50 AM
JZ in Florida is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JZ in Florida Click here to Send JZ in Florida a Private Message Edit post   Report post
AngryBeavers
FoxDen Hall of Famer

YUCK
My apologies to all that may have tailed - EEK

Old Post 03-06-08 04:02 AM
AngryBeavers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AngryBeavers Click here to Send AngryBeavers a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: