StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Utah Money line tonight.........
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
velcros69

Utah Money line tonight.........

Utah at even money..it will be close but Utah is the play...

Old Post 01-17-08 04:28 AM
velcros69 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for velcros69 Edit post   Report post
htdykid
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I think the under is the play but do not think Utah can stay intense for a month and will be flat with BYU on the horizon

Old Post 01-17-08 04:38 AM
htdykid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for htdykid Click here to Send htdykid a Private Message Edit post   Report post
velcros69

Since February 1990, Utah has won 31 of the 35 meetings with San Diego State.

Old Post 01-17-08 05:01 AM
velcros69 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for velcros69 Edit post   Report post
htdykid
FoxDen Hall of Famer

It is hilarious when the reasoning for a play needs to go to stats that involve players that are now 40. Dude, wake up! Do you think the past has any bearing on the present. I bet Michigan or St Johns has amazing stats going back to 1984. WTF does that matter to tonight. SDSU has its best team in 10 years.

Old Post 01-17-08 05:04 AM
htdykid is offline Click Here to See the Profile for htdykid Click here to Send htdykid a Private Message Edit post   Report post
velcros69

Actually I posted this play before I found this stat.This game is a touseup.I posted my play I am sticking by it.

Old Post 01-17-08 05:08 AM
htdykid
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Hey, not trying to change your mind, just citing that stat is pathetic

Old Post 01-17-08 05:09 AM
velcros69

I understand what you are saying.Maybe I shouldn't have posted it.I apologize and I will never do that again.Like I said I posted the play before I found that stat.

Old Post 01-17-08 05:34 AM
htdykid
FoxDen Hall of Famer

no worries but you see my point. I am much larger on the under anyway

GL

Old Post 01-17-08 05:44 AM
velcros69

I am still a newbie here but I got to say you guys are great cappers and good people.I have been playing for a long time.I enjoy it and open debate is part of that.You are going to lose some and you are going to win some.My goal as everyone else is to win more then I lose.I don't mind someone showing my wrongs.I am still learning after 10 plus years of betting on sports.If I didn't ENJOY it I would stop.

Old Post 01-17-08 05:45 AM
velcros69

Thank You htdykid.It has been a long day,but I still like Utah.

Old Post 01-17-08 05:47 AM
reservoirdog

useless stat I don't think so

Go with your feeling when betting even if it is against what other people see as logic.

You saw a STAT that you liked which lead you to believe Utah was the play tonight.

I've played history stat's many times, people who dont learn from history, well you know the rest........

Have fun with your betting and don't let other people bully you.

Just for your information and (people who thought your bet was stupid) the projected final for the game is;

Utah 69 San Diego St. 67 thats from a payed for service. Good luck and hoping you picked the winner.

the dog

Old Post 01-17-08 06:10 AM
reservoirdog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for reservoirdog Click here to Send reservoirdog a Private Message Edit post   Report post
htdykid
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Reservoir- I did not bully him nor di I try anything of the like-but if you are paying for a service, you are wasting cash. I do not know of any service that has ever hit at anything approaching some of the good cappers here

Old Post 01-17-08 06:44 AM
fallforward
FoxDen Hall of Famer

htdy you have the record to show that you know what you are talking about, and I have made a nice amount of money off of your hard work, and I thank you for that. It's just to use phrases like wake up!, and to call someone's research pathetic is a little harsh. Your advice was spot on, the delivery just left a little to be desired. It sounds like you have a great job, and do well here, so obviously you can just keep on keeping on the way you do, just gotta take people's feelings into consideration sometimes.

This is a pretty isolated experience so this is no big deal.
Rob

"Do what you can with what you have, with the time in place, in the place you are."

Old Post 01-17-08 06:58 AM
fallforward is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fallforward Click here to Send fallforward a Private Message Edit post   Report post
chiefs56

SDSU

Might be the play...

Old Post 01-17-08 07:07 AM
chiefs56 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chiefs56 Click here to Send chiefs56 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
PizzaBoyRick
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I agree fallforward. kids words were harsh & rude, very uncalled for. We should help each other & get along. :)

Old Post 01-17-08 07:26 AM
PizzaBoyRick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PizzaBoyRick Click here to Send PizzaBoyRick a Private Message Edit post   Report post
douglas
FoxDen Hall of Famer

velcros69

that was not a stupid stat at all .....
I have been tracking trends for over 30 years .....while they dont always win, I win more then I loose .......its a crap shoot when you gamble ....I do it for fun .....I never take it to serious because its heartbreaking when you cap the right side ( as you did ) an you get O/T to take it away ......your money line/stat was the right call .....I hope you continue to post because I enjoy all insight provided by most people ....have fun ....never put gambling before family ....
keep a eye on the honest/sharp guys here an ignore the rest an you will win an have fun too !

Old Post 01-17-08 02:42 PM
douglas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for douglas Click here to Send douglas a Private Message Edit post   Report post
htdykid
FoxDen Hall of Famer

sorry about the harsh words-good points all

Old Post 01-17-08 02:58 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: