StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > mookie,s 250.00 plays of the day 1-8-08
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
mookie1001

mookie,s 250.00 plays of the day 1-8-08

TUFF WEEK LAST WEEK.........RECORD 2 WINS 6 LOSSES -1050
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tim Thomas and P.J. Axelsson have the Boston Bruins in position to match a season high with their fourth consecutive wins Tuesday when they host the sputtering Carolina Hurricanes.

Thomas has backstopped the Bruins (21-16-4) to three straight victories, posting a 1.67 goals-against average in those games, while Axelsson has contributed two goals and two assists during the run. Boston, two points behind second-place Montreal in the Northeast Division, last won four in a row from Oct. 12-20. "

I HAVE A VERY STRONG OPINION 2NITE WITH THE BOSTON BRUINS,
I,LL BET 325 TO MAKE 250 AND I,LL BET THE GAME WITH ALL THE CONFIDENCE IN THE WORLD......

I KNOW, LOOK AT THIS CLOWN PUTTING OUT THESE PLAYS AND HE,S 2 WINS 6 LOSSES" WHAT A SMUCK RIGHT " MAYBE SO BUT
I,LL REPEAT MYSELF BET THE B,S WITH ABSOLUTE CONFIDENCE
TONITE......PERIOD.............................................................................................................................................................................

GOOD LUCK

GOOD LUCK

Old Post 01-08-08 11:56 PM
mookie1001 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mookie1001 Click here to Send mookie1001 a Private Message Edit post   Report post
msudogs

mookie

no problem here, as i will tail tonight, because you owe me LOL let's do it Bruin style tonight
GL

Old Post 01-09-08 12:33 AM
msudogs is online now Click Here to See the Profile for msudogs Click here to Send msudogs a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: