StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > MNF 9-10
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
TheFixIsIn
FoxDen Hall of Famer

MNF 9-10

Assuming money is generally even and everything is fair in the early game I have to go w/ BAL. The spread is fair, CIN is home, and if it were -2.5 or -3 its not begging you to take BAL imo in a week 1 affair. They may prove me wrong tonight (at least for 1 week) but I think the CIN defense is really bad. BAL should not have their way with them but should not have a problem scoring more than 20 points against them.

McNair can manage a game as well as any veteran QB out there. If BAl loses I suppose it would be because of BAL offense turning the ball over. Their run game should be much improved this year, and Willis should be happy he is finally on a team w/ a chance to go better than .500. BAL 23-17

Don't see this as a great game to bet on SF and since I am a SF fan I don't want to bet on or against them tonight. I do like the under though. This game has shootout written all over it and will probably stay under the total. Should be a fun one to watch though. I do expect a shady ending for at least the side maybe the total tonight also.

Crazy things happen after all the fans go to sleep so if you have it in you tonight, stay up and watch. I and seemingly many media people think SF can make a strong run for the division this year. I don't think they feel the same way about ARI, however ARI is a team that imo should not be overlooked. Good offense can score on almost anyone, defense has big question marks though. Money should be on SF based on week 1 and preseason perception, makes me think SF should be giving a little more than 3 at home vs ARI. If I do pick a side tonight it will be ARI. For now just the under. I will call it 24-20 SF wins (fan prediction)but if they lose 24-20 I wont be shocked

Hope I can continue on my MNF record from last year (it was good) Its been an average week 1 for me, tougher for me to pick games w/out teams coming off wins and losses but I tread-ed water. Games are not easy to pick tonight

Will repost when I get local lines, for now 2 picks tonight

BAL
SF/ARI under

NFL 2007
3 Unit sides 3-4
5 Unit sides

Totals
3 Units 1-0

Parlays
Teasers

below plays are included in record just an added breakdown

Primetime Sides 1-1
Primetime Totals
MNF sides
MNF totals
SOW

Old Post 09-10-07 11:04 PM
TheFixIsIn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheFixIsIn Click here to Send TheFixIsIn a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Deuce
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I agree with ya, well said.

Games are rated 1,2,3,4,5 each unit i bet is 2% of your bankroll.
Reg. NFL 09/ 5-8 -6 units
XNFL/09 /18-10-2 65% +27units
09 MLB 79-59-2 58% +33.54 Units
2008...NHL...105-76-3...58%...+60.72 Units/2008...NFL...54-37-4 59%...+75 Units
2008...NCAA...45-36-3 56%...+2 units/2008 MLB...175-118-12 60%...+73.24 Units
2007 NFL...49-37-1...+50 Units...<> NCAAF...19-11-1...+23 Units...<>...NHL...88-72-2...+17.5 units

Old Post 09-10-07 11:19 PM
Deuce is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deuce Click here to Send Deuce a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TheFixIsIn
FoxDen Hall of Famer

BAL +3

I know all the rules but the rules do not know me, Guaranteed- Eddie Vedder

Old Post 09-11-07 12:47 AM
TheFixIsIn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TheFixIsIn Click here to Send TheFixIsIn a Private Message Edit post   Report post
TheFixIsIn
FoxDen Hall of Famer

So much for McNair managing the game like a veteran. Turnovers are killin em, barely still in the game.

SF/ARI under 47 3 units

I know all the rules but the rules do not know me, Guaranteed- Eddie Vedder

Old Post 09-11-07 03:09 AM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: