StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > 8-26-7 Sunday Totals
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Zac
FoxDen Hall of Famer

8-26-7 Sunday Totals

PIT/HOU over 10 This game gets 4* over on the ERA & WHIP indicators and 3* over on the pitchers' o/u records. The trends and the umpire favor the over. I'm playing it OVER.

CLE/KAN under 8' This game gets 4* under on the ERA & WHIP indicators and 4* under on the pitchers' o/u records. The under trends look strong but the umpire does tend toward the over. Nevertheless, I'll take the UNDER.

TOR/LAA under 8 This game also came up with 4* under on the ERA & WHIP indicators but just 3* under on the pitchers' o/u records. The trends look strong for the under but, again, the umpire tends toward the over. But, again, I'll chance it and play the UNDER.

LAD/NYM over 9 This one looks so solid, it may be a trap.The ERA & WHIP indicators get 4* over. The pitchers' o/u records get 4* over. The trends would get 4* over if I rated them that way. And, the over is 5-1 in Culbreth's last 6 Sunday games behind home plate. If it's a trap, they hooked me. I'm playing it OVER.

Honorable Mention:
MIN/BAL under 8 3* under on the ERA & WHIP indicators. 2* under on the pitchers' o/u records. The trends are mixed but seem to favor the under a little. The umpire tends toward the under. It's worth considering. I may play it.

Good luck to everybody.

45-37-1 L83
68-62-6 YTD

Old Post 08-26-07 06:50 AM
Zac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zac Click here to Send Zac a Private Message Edit post   Report post
dodgerfan
FoxDen Hall of Famer

like the plays

especially kc and cle

and the dodgers, wells will get lit up tomorrow

Old Post 08-26-07 06:55 AM
dodgerfan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dodgerfan Click here to Send dodgerfan a Private Message Edit post   Report post
jfever
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I dunno

under nine at even money sounds good...6-2 or 7-1 Mets is what im thinking, I will stay away from that game. You have a good thing going there Zac, I look forward to your posts. I love the Cle/Kc play but I hate to see that im on the other side in Pit/Hou
Good luck to us all

Old Post 08-26-07 07:19 AM
jfever is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jfever Click here to Send jfever a Private Message Edit post   Report post
allworknoplay

I like the HOU and KC plays... O 9.5 and U 8.5 respectively. Good numbers. Thanks and BOL.

Old Post 08-26-07 04:43 PM
allworknoplay is offline Click Here to See the Profile for allworknoplay Click here to Send allworknoplay a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Zac
FoxDen Hall of Famer

I hope everybody has a good day.

I can't change the original post on the PIT/HOU total. But, the line was 9' when I actually played it this morning so that's what I'm going with for record keeping purposes.

Zack

Old Post 08-26-07 05:07 PM
Zac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Zac Click here to Send Zac a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Zac
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Another play and line change note

I pulled the trigger on MIN/BAL under 8. It's a little shaky but I played it so I'll count it as a posted play.

Also, the line on the LAD/NYM game was 9' instead of 9 when I played the over so I'll be using the actual 9' line for bookkeeping purposes

Old Post 08-26-07 07:15 PM
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: