StatFox.com - Sports Handicapping Community

The Leading Logic In Sports Handicapping

The FoxDen Forum : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 The FoxDen Forum > Sports Handicapping, Trends, and Stats > Craigers NFL playoffs 1/13
Search The Fox Den Forum:

Subscribe to this Thread

Last Message   Next Message

Author
Message    Post A Reply
Craiger
FoxDen Hall of Famer

Craigers NFL playoffs 1/13

Baltimore -3.5
New Orleans -5

The questions many have about the Colts:
1). Will this be the team that was 9-0 this season?
2). Will this be the team that lost 4 of their last 7?
3). Will the run defense that held Larry Johnson to just 44 rushing yards show up against the ravens?

Answers:
1) The team that went 9-0 has already left for vacation.
2) The team that lost 4 of 7 is the one playing.
3) The defense that held LJ to 44 yards won't do that again, it was just a bad game plan by K.C.

Baltimore will have Manning running for his life. The Colts remind me of the Rams a few years back when they just flat lost it. No more "best show on turf" sort of speak. Baltimore wins this easy.

I've loved the Saints all year to make it deep into the playoffs and maybe the Super Bowl. They are so much better than people think, maybe even the best in the NFL. Yea, I know, pretty bold statement, but everytime they have had their back to the wall they have responded big time. Thats the sign of a great team folks. Eagles' Garcia had never been a good road QB and Saints should have an easy time with Philly with somewhere around a 13-14 point victory.

GL and I'll post my Sunday picks on game day.

Old Post 01-13-07 02:31 AM
Craiger is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Craiger Click here to Send Craiger a Private Message Edit post   Report post
Post A Reply

Last Message   Next Message

Quick Links: